Jaelan Phillips - Then and Now

423Hurricane

I’m Well On My Way
Premium
Great article and insight as to how this young man got to where he is today. As he mentioned, Q and Greg are getting all the hype - and rightly so - but if he can stay healthy, Jaelan could be a force to reckon with.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Great article and insight as to how this young man got to where he is today. As he mentioned, Q and Greg are getting all the hype - and rightly so - but if he can stay healthy, Jaelan could be a force to reckon with.

Wow that’s a great article showing perseverance and dedication. He seems to be really hungry. I hope he balls out at the U for TWO years. Go CANES!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great article. Thanks.

OT. I am a wine guy in California. I was surprised and happy that the photo of the Phillips family was taken at the historic 19th century Inglenook Winery in Rutherford, CA. It’s now owned by Francis Ford Coppola who lives next door. If you’re ever in the Napa Valley, a visit to Inglenook is well worth your time. Gorgeous gardens, a small bistro and public spaces displaying artifacts from Coppola’s movies. Of course, wine tasting as well.

Great article. Thanks.

OT. I am a wine guy in California. I was surprised and happy that the photo of the Phillips family was taken at the historic 19th century Inglenook Winery in Rutherford, CA. It’s now owned by Francis Ford Coppola who lives next door. If you’re ever in the Napa Valley, a visit to Inglenook is well worth your time. Gorgeous gardens, a small bistro and public spaces displaying artifacts from Coppola’s movies. Of course, wine tasting as well.
Party at your house. All Canes fans invited.

Advertisement
Not like this man is some chump needing to be developed. He and Jahfari are beasts ready to be unleashed. If Nesta, John Ford, Jordan Miller, Jalar Holley and Blissett can be disruptive in the trenches, then the defense should be able to dominate.

This DL is going to make our secondary a lot of $$$.

Advertisement
Not like this man is some chump needing to be developed. He and Jahfari are beasts ready to be unleashed. If Nesta, John Ford, Jordan Miller, Jalar Holley and Blissett can be disruptive in the trenches, then the defense should be able to dominate.
Those guys job will just be to be strong at point of attack against the run. Rousseau is one man wrecking crew producing pressure from inside, he will get a ton of attention. I imagine Phillips and Roche on edges. Our scheme produces alot of sacks but if we actually get an offense that allows us to play with a lead and pin our ears back, its gonna be crazy.

Rousseau and Roche should both have great seasons, and Phillips is just as talented, so we hope Phillips can stay healthy. Don’t sleep on Jahfari Harvey. Harvey is really good, and he will definitely play. Williams could also crack the rotation. The Canes are loaded at DE, and if they can pressure the QB without blitzing, this defense can be very very elite

Advertisement
Back