Jaelan Phillips about to wreak havoc in the NFL

Crazy that body was in a college uni last season. He had to have been working out like a psychopath since the season ended.

Advertisement
Y’all are delusional. As a non dolphins fan Rousseau >>>>> Phillips

Ignoring scheme fit and getting into the whole Rous vs Philips argument again...you're saying OP is delusional because he thinks a first round draft pick is going to have a good year? Additionally....are you inferring that Philips can't have a great year while also not being as good as Rous?

They know bro! They're still ****ed that GR sat out. Grown *** men holding grudges like little kids! These same kids want Mario jobless and on the streets because he didn't stay at UM and recruit for Folden lol.
People think that because Greg came to the pro day chubby and didn’t test well. Phillips tested is a 1% for his size. Hopefully Greg has a great career but he has a lot of developing he still needs to do. As people are saying Phillips is just about the sure thing with a skill set/numbers that can be elite at the next level.

Advertisement
They know bro! They're still ****ed that GR sat out. Grown *** men holding grudges like little kids! These same kids want Mario jobless and on the streets because he didn't stay at UM and recruit for Folden lol.
Not at all, I have no grudge against Rousseau and this thread has nothing to do with him. Phillips has been putting in work, from the pro day until now. NFL scouts prefer Phillips, too. It’s not just CIS posters with a grudge.

Lol I guess all the NFL scouts and GMs were just mad at Rousseau too right?

Rousseau right now is the better football player. Better instincts, better knowledge of the game, and finds himself better positioned on the field to make plays than does Phillips.

Phillips has the edge in athletic ability and so has the greater potential if he puts it all together.

My guess is, Rousseau has the better rookie year and Phillips eventually overtakes him.

Advertisement
The best edge rusher in the draft and possibly can be a sleeper all time type player. I don't think I gave the man his due but after watching workouts and film and other people's film breakdown.....the man can be not only great but an all time type player.
Nope that guy is in Buffalo and I/m a Phin fan.

Keegan-Michael Key Lol GIF by HULU

Rousseau right now is the better football player. Better instincts, better knowledge of the game, and finds himself better positioned on the field to make plays than does Phillips.

Phillips has the edge in athletic ability and so has the greater potential if he puts it all together.

My guess is, Rousseau has the better rookie year and Phillips eventually overtakes him.
Yes sir but I think GR has the better career too.

Not at all, I have no grudge against Rousseau and this thread has nothing to do with him. Phillips has been putting in work, from the pro day until now. NFL scouts prefer Phillips, too. It’s not just CIS posters with a grudge.
NFL Scouts also said Dion Jordan was a can't miss number 1 pick.

Advertisement
Ignoring scheme fit and getting into the whole Rous vs Philips argument again...you're saying OP is delusional because he thinks a first round draft pick is going to have a good year? Additionally....are you inferring that Philips can't have a great year while also not being as good as Rous?
Not at all. I was more responding to Dwins post and the talk about Phillips being the clear number 1 pass rusher and possible all time type player. I’d love for Phillips to have a great career but as a non dolphins/bills player I’m significantly more excited to watch Greg in the league

Nope that guy is in Buffalo and I/m a Phin fan.
As a fins fan you know the Flores culture would never take a player who quit on his team over a player like Phillips. As some have said almost every nfl scout had Phillips over Greg. Vegas has Phillips as second best odds to win DROY. It’s not just this board, it is the whole nfl, media, and every gambling person out there. Greg needed to prove it a second year and he took the guarantees of being a first or second rounder instead of proving himself for a second year. I understand it but he got some bad advice bc if you are not a physical freak you need prove yourself.

As a fins fan you know the Flores culture would never take a player who quit on his team over a player like Phillips. As some have said almost every nfl scout had Phillips over Greg. Vegas has Phillips as second best odds to win DROY. It’s not just this board, it is the whole nfl, media, and every gambling person out there. Greg needed to prove it a second year and he took the guarantees of being a first or second rounder instead of proving himself for a second year. I understand it but he got some bad advice bc if you are not a physical freak you need prove yourself.
Well Greg didn't quit on his team so I'll leave that comment alone. SMH

Greg to me had just broke the surface of his potential until having to opt out. I just think this kid is going to explode and all the teams that passed him up are going to question themselves after.

By the way Every and I mean Every NFL scout and coach had Dion Jordan as the best DE to come out in 20 years. Look how that turned out.

Advertisement
You know doggone well GR dropped because he opted out bro! Had Phillips got picked ahead of GR as a Ucla Bruin you'd be screaming bloody murder! Cmon broski lol!

Well Greg didn't quit on his team so I'll leave that comment alone. SMH

Greg to me had just broke the surface of his potential until having to opt out. I just think this kid is going to explode and all the teams that passed him up are going to question themselves after.

By the way Every and I mean Every NFL scout and coach had Dion Jordan as the best DE to come out in 20 years. Look how that turned out.
Better yet, how many guys got drafted ahead of Tom Brady lol???

Advertisement
Back