Jaelan Phillips-5 Star UCLA transfer

Advertisement
Its a done deal jusr waiting ro be announced
Dead ***..So midnight announcing? If we get him on top of hill..idc what anyone says this is the equivalent to signing a top 10 class..as far as immediate impact from Tate( assuming he wins apppeal) KJ, Kennedy, Hill it’s a big haul...on top of what we have returning..I’m excited as ****

Dead ***..So midnight announcing? If we get him on top of hill..idc what anyone says this is the equivalent to signing a top 10 class..as far as immediate impact from Tate( assuming he wins apppeal) KJ, Kennedy, Hill it’s a big haul...on top of what we have returning..I’m excited as ****
Better than a top 10 class imo. You have 5 players with proven ability at the next level. No one signs a class like that.

Better than a top 10 class imo. You have 5 players with proven ability at the next level. No one signs a class like that.
As long as Tate and Asa get those waivers cleared. Imo if that happens yes it’s better than a top 10 class

Advertisement
Bubba Bolden posted this a few hours ago ...View attachment 78807
downloadfile-27.gif

I don't know much about Martin, if he gets a waiver where do you think he is on the depth chart?
I think he’s legit in contention during spring to be in the rotation. Remember LO still gotta get back right. Depends on how many backs the RB coach and Enos feel comfortable rotating..he was a top 10 RB in his recruiting class. That RB comp gonna be deep

We got Tate #2 dual threat QB in 2017
Martin 4 star RB, #9 RB in 2018
Bubba Bolden #3 safety 2017
Phillips #1 overall recruit in 2017
All have multiple years left to play.

Then you add one and done guys like
Hill DE
Kennedy OT
UCLA DT
Buffalo WR all in positions we need help.

Then a possibly top 25 2019 recruiting class...manny has done a **** of job in just 3 weeks.

Advertisement
Its a really good class it is and sure you can't go too hard in the portal but the vets will always be needed by top teams especially on the lines

Hill DE
Kennedy OT
UCLA DT

Then a possibly top 25 2019 recruiting class...manny has done a **** of job in just 3 weeks.
Manny is so good he’s fixing Richt’s 2017 class!

Seriously, it’s awesome. Very happy to see it. We’ve had depth, maturity and roster holes for ages. He’s immediately making things better on the roster.

Advertisement

Hill DE
Kennedy OT
UCLA DT

4BB90D26-CF77-4D9A-BB9A-346D88AF1D00.gif

Advertisement
Asa told me his reasoning for appeal several days ago. I now really doubt that lawyer or any other sill get that clearance for this season. He said his coaches lied about his red shirt...
Do you feel Tate will get cleared? His camp was confident a week or so ago.

Do you feel Tate will get cleared? His camp was confident a week or so ago.
Probably. Theres a group of lawyers now who specialize in nothing but this. They give out alot of guarantees for whatever that's worth

From what I can remember he was one best players at the Army game and was a standout defensive player on field in the epic UCLA vs TAMU Rosen game...hope he can stay healthy

he flashed in that game. I remember thinking he had 'that look' of a real standout. Hopefully this period where he was sidelined has done him well

Advertisement
Back