Jaelan Phillips-5 Star UCLA transfer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Phillips is a FAR, FAR better athlete than Bogle, and it’s not close. I said this several weeks ago.

If Boogle wasn’t the local South Florida flavor of the week, you all would see that easily.

There’s a reason Bogle is a 4-star and Phillips was not only a high 5-star, but the #1 athlete in the nation.

Phillips is bigger, faster, twitchier, and more athletic. Oh and as a bonus, he’s not a diva headcase.

Phillips is a FAR, FAR better athlete than Bogle, and it’s not close. I said this several weeks ago.

If Boogle wasn’t the local South Florida flavor of the week, you all would see that easily.

There’s a reason Bogle is a 4-star and Phillips was not only a high 5-star, but the #1 athlete in the nation.

Phillips is bigger, faster, twitchier, and more athletic. Oh and as a bonus, he’s not a diva headcase.

IF Phillips is back to his old self. That has yet to be determined or I assume Diaz would be camped out at his house to get him here. His medical issues have to be straightened out first.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is obvious question to me...IF he is healthy, why wouldn't every P5 school be beating down his door to get him? There must still be major injury concerns.

This is obvious question to me...IF he is healthy, why wouldn't every P5 school be beating down his door to get him? There must still be major injury concerns.
2 things:
1.) Yes there is obvious injury concerns hence why teams are doing a thorough check prior to offering a scholarship
2.) The kid has to like and be interested in your school for you to recruit him, most schools will inquire about interest, but just like the top players out of high school every year it will seem like only 1-6 schools are recruiting him because those are the ones he has interest in

Advertisement
Back