Jaelan Phillips-5 Star UCLA transfer

Advertisement
Cribby is a good dude, but not all that in the accuracy department.
Hey I missed on TS and Hasselwood but I also was the first to say hasselwood wasn’t coming. When I said that everyone had him to um. I’m the guy 247 was ripping info off of and getting pm’s from recruits family members.
I missed on those guys and others, im sure. But when I posted that it was happening. D money will sign off on that.

If anything I’ve learned is to just keep my mouth shut and if I do post anything definite it’ll be the last day or two. Mainly with recruiting stuff

But I’ll put my % up against anyone else’s though. And I’m not running a site or making money.

People just forget all the **** that you get right, which is cool. That’s why I just pm a few folks info and that’s it.

Btw,with Pickens none of these insiders had Uga , even up to today. I’m the guy that said LSU, UT, and Aub insiders were full of ****. Uga was the team working back channels, and was biggest threat.

It’s all good. I get it, you gotta hit at a 100% rate or the comics and people of your ilk got jokes. Just go read Major Applewhite thread.

Im a fake insider.

Hey I missed on TS and Hasselwood but I also was the first to say hasselwood wasn’t coming. When I said that everyone had him to um. I’m the guy 247 was ripping info off of and getting pm’s from recruits family members.
I missed on those guys and others, im sure. But when I posted that it was happening. D money will sign off on that.

If anything I’ve learned is to just keep my mouth shut and if I do post anything definite it’ll be the last day or two. Mainly with recruiting stuff

But I’ll put my % up against anyone else’s though. And I’m not running a site or making money.

People just forget all the **** that you get right, which is cool. That’s why I just pm a few folks info and that’s it.

Btw,with Pickens none of these insiders had Uga , even up to today. I’m the guy that said LSU, UT, and Aub insiders were full of ****. Uga was the team working back channels, and was biggest threat.

But it’s all good. I get it, you gotta hit at a 100% rate or the comics and people of your ilk got jokes. Just go read Major Applewhite thread.

Im a fake insider.

Cribby still my fave insider. I dont know many, but Cribby beats em all.

Advertisement

It’s all good. I get it, you gotta hit at a 100% rate or the comics and people of your ilk got jokes. Just go read Major Applewhite thread.

Im a fake insider.
Idk why people blame you. Literally unless you're family or close friends with the kid you're going to miss on some guys its just a fact

Advertisement
Just to let you know how crazy this **** is UT and Aub’s staff thought Pickens was a done deal right up to the last couple hours. Even LSU thought they had a good chance.

Even my friend said other day he’d bet UT, that’s before Uga put on the finishing move the last twenty four hours.

If the staffs are this blind then what do “ insiders “ really know with this stuff? They just pass on what the staffs feel.

Just to let you know how crazy this **** is UT and Aub’s staff thought Pickens was a done deal right up to the last couple hours. Even LSU thought they had a good chance.

Even my friend said other day he’d bet UT, that’s before Uga put on the finishing move the last twenty four hours.

If the staffs are this blind then what do “ insiders “ really know with this stuff? They just pass on what the staffs feel.
Some people just don't get that ppl that bring inside knowledge are only bringing a snapshot of where the recruit is, and that recruiting isn't stagnant.

You report a player has decided on Miami today, and then tomorrow he changes his mind...nothing you can do about it.

Crootin ain't for the weak

Thanks for your insight @Cribby . My question for you is what exactly did auburn do to ***** this up? If Georgia shows up with a bigger bag at the last minute there isn't really much you can do but increase your offer. Were the unwilling or not prepared to do so?

Advertisement

note who liked this post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement

Im a fake insider.
Hey man I for one appreciate you. For dropping the knowledge to us. You win a lot more than you lose. Please please keep it up!

Advertisement
Back