Jadon Haslewood

Advertisement
Haselwood was always grossly overrated. Like I've been dumbfounded by the hype about him because his traits are really nothing special. It never made sense but that's what happens when you have jocksniffers masquerading as scouts.

Crown yourself king 2.0

Advertisement
Came here to
зак-смех.gif

Oklahoma is about to become the next Nebraska unless they can find an elite coach and that may not be enough. Most of their elite recruits are from out-of-state. They are going to have a tough time recruiting without an elite HC. Once they become irrelevant in the SEC, the recruiting will dip even further.

With Riley out, a lot of those out-of-state players are going to bounce. The thing is that will absolutely kill OU is that Riley could take players with him to USC and not have to sit out. I doubt many would actually follow him to USC as I'm sure they feel betrayed by him.

Oklahoma is about to become the next Nebraska unless they can find an elite coach and that may not be enough. Most of their elite recruits are from out-of-state. They are going to have a tough time recruiting without an elite HC. Once they become irrelevant in the SEC, the recruiting will dip even further.

With Riley out, a lot of those out-of-state players are going to bounce. The thing is that will absolutely kill OU is that Riley could take players with him to USC and not have to sit out. I doubt many would actually follow him to USC as I'm sure they feel betrayed by him.
Miami should be looking at snatching some transfers here. Oklahoma has recruited well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Good bump, people like to put out all the negative about players not getn developed at Miami. Bich went to the sure thing and still went undrafted. I resent these kids some of them. U gotta work wherever u go. Miami needd to stack the workers. Talented ones. If Haselwood bumbed here, people would put it all on the staff.

Btw Innis is another Haslewood. Imo, no salt but i dont see that boi as no 5 star. JJ is a 5 star to me.

Advertisement
Back