Jadon Haslewood

Time will tell

So far Hunter is still legit

But if you want to get technical. Before all of social media, Mauer had a ridiculous recruiting sideshow...until everyone realized he was going to be the top player in the MLB draft

Randy Moss falls into the Mauer category, can you imagine what social media would have done during the Moss recruitment?

Then there was Nkemdiche, also a recruit that loved the followers. Turned out to be pretty good.

And if you don't want to limit yourself to football...there are tons or LeBron James and Kobe Bryant types in basketball that define the word 'sideshow when it comes to recruiting.
My musings were specific to football. The other sports are sideshows in themselves with the way their players transition from high-school/prep to college/pro ball.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid was over rated by the sites they missed on this one. If was super obvious. Kid has no speed whatsoever. Sites have guys to high every cycle. U have to find the right ones who aren't over rated but that's nearly impossible. Jags will creep through every class disguised as high star players.

In his stroll down memory lane OP must have forgotten to bump his numerous scorching hot takes about coach L

Kid was over rated by the sites they missed on this one. If was super obvious. Kid has no speed whatsoever. Sites have guys to high every cycle. U have to find the right ones who aren't over rated but that's nearly impossible. Jags will creep through every class disguised as high star players.
yeah I wasn't even mad when we lost out.

Advertisement

This is the reason I smh when people post our blue chip ratio. Because our evaluators were trash so even if some website scout rated our WRs 4 stars they clearly weren’t. And that goes for most positions most egregiously our OL.

This is the reason I smh when people post our blue chip ratio. Because our evaluators were trash so even if some website scout rated our WRs 4 stars they clearly weren’t. And that goes for most positions most egregiously our OL.
This is why I was never excited I didn't care for the rankings cause I knew the evals were probably dog sh. When good eval schools ain't putting up a fight for our prospects it means they don't want them. It's that simple

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back