Jadon Haslewood

Animated GIF

Advertisement
Good bump, people like to put out all the negative about players not getn developed at Miami. Bich went to the sure thing and still went undrafted. I resent these kids some of them. U gotta work wherever u go. Miami needd to stack the workers. Talented ones. If Haselwood bumbed here, people would put it all on the staff.

Btw Innis is another Haslewood. Imo, no salt but i dont see that boi as no 5 star. JJ is a 5 star to me.
Thank you!!
I posted this in the talent thread.
This whole program has been culturally broken.

When 5 stars don’t pan out at Bama everyone forgets.
When they don’t pan out here it’s the staff.

How many people on here said that hazelnuts was a can’t miss generational talent?

Don’t get excited about any kid that fcks around with their recruitment. It screams of lack of maturity.

Stop blaming every single coach when a kid doesn’t want to put in the work required to continue his progression at the next level.

Thank you!!

How many people on here said that hazelnuts was a can’t miss generational talent?

Don’t get excited about any kid that fcks around with their recruitment. It screams of lack of maturity.

Stop blaming every single coach when a kid doesn’t want to put in the work required to continue his progression at the next level.

If your recruitment is a sideshow then you are a clown.

Make it one of the recruiting laws.

Who was the last troll to pan out?

Advertisement
Thank you!!

Bama has more 5 star busts than anyone.

Advertisement
I would love to know the success rates of those players that straight up **** on us during their recruitment.

Advertisement
I would love to know the success rates of those players that straight up **** on us during their recruitment.

Honestly it’s awful. Not quite as bad as kids who transfer out of here, but it’s really bad.

I’m serious, in the past decade, if you committed to Miami and actually played your whole career here, transferred at some point, or decommitted and went elsewhere, you are almost certainly driving a cement truck right now. If you’re just associated with this program at any point, the odds are stacked against you. That’s how dreadful the evals and development have been.

Honestly it’s awful. Not quite as bad as kids who transfer out of here, but it’s really bad.

I’m serious, in the past decade, if you committed to Miami and actually played your whole career here, transferred at some point, or decommitted and went elsewhere, you are almost certainly driving a cement truck right now. If you’re just associated with this program at any point, the odds are stacked against you. That’s how dreadful the evals and development have been.
The ones who transferred in were more likely to be drafted or eventually make a team like Roche or the CB from Texas Richt first year.

Advertisement
If your recruitment is a sideshow then you are a clown.

Make it one of the recruiting laws.

Who was the last troll to pan out?
Time will tell

So far Hunter is still legit

But if you want to get technical. Before all of social media, Mauer had a ridiculous recruiting sideshow...until everyone realized he was going to be the top player in the MLB draft

Randy Moss falls into the Mauer category, can you imagine what social media would have done during the Moss recruitment?

Then there was Nkemdiche, also a recruit that loved the followers. Turned out to be pretty good.

And if you don't want to limit yourself to football...there are tons or LeBron James and Kobe Bryant types in basketball that define the word 'sideshow when it comes to recruiting.

The ones who transferred in were more likely to be drafted or eventually make a team like Roche or the CB from Texas Richt first year.

Yep. And Osborne, etc. If you take what I said and remove the kids who didn’t start off here, it’s even worse.

I’m sure this data is somewhere I’m just too lazy to look it up and contribute to it, but if you were able to find all the 4 and 5 star players Miami either signed (including the kids who stayed and transferred out), had committed and decomitted, and were “finalists” for in recruiting and compiled the percentage of those players who were drafted, it’s gotta be comically low compared to other schools.

Time will tell

So far Hunter is still legit

But if you want to get technical. Before all of social media, Mauer had a ridiculous recruiting sideshow...until everyone realized he was going to be the top player in the MLB draft

Randy Moss falls into the Mauer category, can you imagine what social media would have done during the Moss recruitment?

Then there was Nkemdiche, also a recruit that loved the followers. Turned out to be pretty good.

And if you don't want to limit yourself to football...there are tons or LeBron James and Kobe Bryant types in basketball that define the word 'sideshow when it comes to recruiting.

Was hunter really a troll? There’s a difference between deciding late to commit to a school and being a troll imo. To me, a recruiting troll is a kid who flips a few times or obviously loves the attention. I’m not sure Hunter falls in that category.

Thank you!!

Maybe he'll do another interview at the Barber. LOL

Advertisement
Back