Jadon Haslewood

I wrote JAG at Oklahoma...lack of reading comprehension.

And you and Penn State can spin it however you like...but being the number 1 wr coming out of HS and all the hype....he has not lived up to it.
When I talk to him today, I’ll let him know you’re disappointed in his development. I promise he won’t know who you are. Ever! fvck it, he’ll be here the 5th through the 12th. I’ll take him to Miami and you can like his posts working out on greentree.

Advertisement
Tyrique Stevenson had a nasty sack against auburn and blew up the offensive linemen. Out muscled a guy that outweighed him by one hundred pounds plus. Big boy play! Should we discuss him too 🤔
Yes he did, he made a few plays tonight. He can play

I edited the response while you were banging away.... if he’s picked by your nfl team, you’ll be his biggest jockstrap sniffer. Fact

Big IF there my man. Would prefer to eat crow because I prefer the success of others over failure. But I also call it like it is. Guy is meh so far in a gimme offense.

Advertisement
Better to stay silent and leave some doubt, than to speak and show everyone how petty you really are.

So I can't be critical of a guy who was critical over our program? Truth hurts I guess... especially since he was right in his words and I'm currently correct in my assessment of him.

So I can't be critical of a guy who was critical over our program? Truth hurts I guess... especially since he was right in his words and I'm currently correct in my assessment of him.
42CCE6A5-92B3-4D97-BB6B-B6E24BA41A82.gif

Advertisement
Tyrique Stevenson had a nasty sack against auburn and blew up the offensive linemen. Out muscled a guy that outweighed him by one hundred pounds plus. Big boy play! Should we discuss him too 🤔
He also got burned a few times :sneaky:

Advertisement
Andre Johnson had 3 catches for 57 yards as a freshman. This is normal

Sitting behind two seniors named Reggie Wayne and Santana Moss will do that...there was only 1 other underclassmen wr on the roster at that time and he didn't out perform Johnson ever.

Advertisement
Haselwood was always grossly overrated. Like I've been dumbfounded by the hype about him because his traits are really nothing special. It never made sense but that's what happens when you have jocksniffers masquerading as scouts.

Yeah most of this board just looks at stars and that's it. And then laughs at me and others whose rankings deviate from the lists.

You can go back and find my posts on Ladson. He's big and fast - that's it. I compared him to Martavis Bryant. I'd have taken him as a situational deep threat who can stretch the defense vertically with a free release from the slot. But I don't get worked up when these role players don't sign.

Haselwood is another one I just don't get. Solid player, high floor but there are dudes calling him a generational prospect and comparing him to Julio Jones. I don't see the physical traits of a high-end NFL WR. In college he'll be a good possession receiver and reel in the contested catches but in the pros he's gonna struggle to separate.

Payton is more dynamic than Haselwood. If you flipped their star ratings this wouldn't even be an argument.

Haselwood is/will be a contested-catch possession guy. He reminds me of Jaelen Strong. Payton has separation skills and is a beast after the catch.

Advertisement
Back