Jadon Haselwood

Advertisement
plsss post some screenshots my guy

tumblr_oy2u3fUX4C1wzvt9qo1_1280.gif

Advertisement
Got to laugh - on the UGA 247 board it's all about Oklahoma. One guy stated "he will sign with Miami" No one else gives us any thought. Really pretty funny
I stop paying attention to those goofballs, clear as day they’re in denial, one thing to think Miami has a slim chance, it’s another to completely disregard us, even tho their top reporter is saying we have a chance

I know for 100% fact that auburn pays players and I’m not talking about Cam Newtown. They have been doing it for a very long time and it won’t ever be stopped. Their booster system is extremely strong. The basketball team is just as dirty when it comes to paying players.

Just dropping by to say congrats. Wish Haselwood stuck, but I can understand the decommitment. UGA will let RB's shine more than WR's right now. I heard from some people close to him that the main reason he visited for the UT game was to see how Fields played and when Fields was never given any opportunities to throw that sealed it for him. Though half of us can see that Fields is the future, there is still those who think its Fromm, which is crazy to me. Only those with the reddest of glasses think Fromm was the reason UGA had success last year. Anyway, from reading the forums here I can see QB controversies are nothing new to CIS. UGA fans are counting on y'all to make sure he doesn't go in conference to Auburn, so make it happen. Like I said before, good luck to Richt and Miami. Hope we see each other in the playoffs at some point.
edit. Here is the UGA forums from secrant for those asking for it. https://www.secrant.com/rant/uga-sports/

Advertisement
Just dropping by to say congrats. Wish Haselwood stuck, but I can understand the decommitment. UGA will let RB's shine more than WR's right now. I heard from some people close to him that the main reason he visited for the UT game was to see how Fields played and when Fields was never given any opportunities to throw that sealed it for him. Though half of us can see that Fields is the future, there is still those who think its Fromm, which is crazy to me. Only those with the reddest of glasses think Fromm was the reason UGA had success last year. Anyway, from reading the forums here I can see QB controversies are nothing new to CIS. UGA fans are counting on y'all to make sure he doesn't go in conference to Auburn, so make it happen. Like I said before, good luck to Richt and Miami. Hope we see each other in the playoffs at some point.
edit. Here is the UGA forums from secrant for those asking for it. https://www.secrant.com/rant/uga-sports/
Question for u. Even if fields is the future and I agree, after what fromm did last year and if he plays well this year, do you still think that fields will take his job? Even if fromm plays at this level and you continue to win?

Any coincidence this Richards news finally leaks out with Hasslewood on campus?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back