Jadon Haselwood

Advertisement
Y cause we lost?

People still think guys dont come here cause of w's and l's?

Kid was never coming here win or loss and shouldnt have this many pages. Smart is a savage on the trail and its a homegrown kid he will not lose this kid

This kid is going to Georgia and people are setting themselves up again to have their feelings hurt. Georgia ain’t losing the top recruit in their backyard!

This kid is going to Georgia and people are setting themselves up again to have their feelings hurt. Georgia ain’t losing the top recruit in their backyard!
And thats the difference between elite programs through and through and second tier programs like we are right now. Those teams can protect there turf like a UGA with Smart now (before the National Title game appearance before anyone says its cause of that) and we cant protect our turf and it makes those teams better.

And thats the difference between elite programs through and through and second tier programs like we are right now. Those teams can protect there turf like a UGA with Smart now (before the National Title game appearance before anyone says its cause of that) and we cant protect our turf and it makes those teams better.
Miami players are way more open to leave the area than players from Louisiana, GA, Bama etc. That's why its easier for us to get a player from Cali than said areas. If you grow up in Miami you still have a 1/3 chance of being a Gator, FSU or Canes fan. In those states its much more difficult for someone not to be a fan of the home school. Lets also not forget, this staff went out and got big time TEs and the DE that transferred back to the west coast. We are getting top players, its just u want them to keep all of them and its not possible no matter how much love they show certain kids

There are many layers to this statement, but I agree. Everyone screams well next year is loaded blah blah blah. We haven’t locked down south Florida yet and it shows on game day. Many things are causing this.

We were a ghost of a program for 15 years (add in probation that got blown up publicly)
3 lame duck coaches in a row
Lack of facilities compared to the big boys
Current staff is full of “green” coaches
Bag game.

All that combined shows how much Richt has had to correct. I think he is actually doing really well, but to be in the conversation with the elite we must take that next step soon.

Advertisement
Miami players are way more open to leave the area than players from Louisiana, GA, Bama etc. That's why its easier for us to get a player from Cali than said areas. If you grow up in Miami you still have a 1/3 chance of being a Gator, FSU or Canes fan. In those states its much more difficult for someone not to be a fan of the home school. Lets also not forget, this staff went out and got big time TEs and the DE that transferred back to the west coast. We are getting top players, its just u want them to keep all of them and its not possible no matter how much love they show certain kids
Theres a reason they want to leave Paradise and the only way that can happen is because of money, the signs are there smacking people in the face and they dont believe it. When u hear a kid like Calvin ridley say he pledged because of gameday atmosphere and says that 3 years later but when u go back dude never attended a game when he pledged. These kids r lying and have to say some BS to cover it up.

There are many layers to this statement, but I agree. Everyone screams well next year is loaded blah blah blah. We haven’t locked down south Florida yet and it shows on game day. Many things are causing this.

We were a ghost of a program for 15 years (add in probation that got blown up publicly)
3 lame duck coaches in a row
Lack of facilities compared to the big boys
Current staff is full of “green” coaches
Bag game.

All that combined shows how much Richt has had to correct. I think he is actually doing really well, but to be in the conversation with the elite we must take that next step soon.
If MR aint willing to play the bag game then he can do all those other things those kids still wont come. We have the facilities already the coaches aint green no more they been coaching for years already.....but they are green in recruiting....why? bags

D.Smith was rocking our gear the week of NSD. Don’t read too much into it. That being said, it isn’t a bad thing. We shall see.
I thought He was rocking it the week the Miami coaches had an in home visit with him and went to watch him at a basketball game?

Advertisement
You guys say that say he is wearing UM gear to up his bag from UGA, why is that? He's the number one player in the state of GA, the number one WR in the country and the 3rd-ranked player overall. The kid could probably just ask for a bigger bag and get it just on the strength of how good he is and UGA not wanting him to leave.

He came down to Paradise on his own when he didn't have to. That to me is more telling than him wearing the gear. If he doesn't wind up in Miami's class I won't be disappointed. But to discount it totally seems off to me. I'm sure it's been said before but if the situation were reversed and the kid was committed to Miami and went up to UGA stuff, wearing Dawgs gear, this board would be in full on meltdown mode saying #hegone

You guys say that say he is wearing UM gear to up his bag from UGA, why is that? He's the number one player in the state of GA, the number one WR in the country and the 3rd-ranked player overall. The kid could probably just ask for a bigger bag and get it just on the strength of how good he is and UGA not wanting him to leave.

He came down to Paradise on his own when he didn't have to. That to me is more telling than him wearing the gear. If he doesn't wind up in Miami's class I won't be disappointed. But to discount it totally seems off to me. I'm sure it's been said before but if the situation were reversed and the kid was committed to Miami and went up to UGA stuff, wearing Dawgs gear, this board would be in full on meltdown mode saying #hegone

He came down to Miami twice already on his own dime. Once in May and then Paradise. I don't think anyone knows what he will do. I don't disagree that the obvious is he sticks with UGA but I also think if any kid is going to surprise people and do what HE wants to do, it is Haselwood.

There's a great 4 minute video Adidas put together about his High school - they aired it right before they live broadcasted the game last Friday. It's worth a watch; IMO, he would be a perfect fit in our locker room and I can see why he connects with Dugans.

Thr *****ing y'all do man smh if you don't think we have a chance at him just dont ******* comment because you're saying we don't literally onoy because you want to ***** even though you dont have anything to back up your case

Advertisement

Actually Georgia is doing an average job protecting their turf. Out of the top 100 players in the nation, 11 are from Georgia. Of those 11, 6 are committed elsewhere. If you look at the top 20 players in Georgia, only 5 are committed to Georgia. They are doing a great job recruiting but they are coming to FL and other states for a big portion of their class. This reiterates your bag point. If you look at the players Georgia is losing, it’s all to notorious bag schools. When Georgia has to compete against the heavy bags, they do ok.

If MR aint willing to play the bag game then he can do all those other things those kids still wont come. We have the facilities already the coaches aint green no more they been coaching for years already.....but they are green in recruiting....why? bags
Some people just have a hard time admitting this.

Hope we get him however I Hate to sound negative but why would a 5 star receiver want to come play for us with our current qb situation

It’s how you recruit. How is alabaga able to recruit 4-5 Star WRs and get several of them to commit they barely throw the ball? Yeah I know bags and all but you get my point. You can sell anything. You can sell our future qb outlook and our wide open offense, etc

Advertisement

So Banda, Rumph, Diaz, Patke and Simpson match up again Saban and his staff, Kirby and his staff, Urban and his staff? It ain’t always bags. It comes down to trust in getting developed and making it to the NFL. We don’t have coaches with lengthy resumes anywhere in our staff outside of Brown, Richt and Dugans.

Actually Georgia is doing an average job protecting their turf. Out of the top 100 players in the nation, 11 are from Georgia. Of those 11, 6 are committed elsewhere. If you look at the top 20 players in Georgia, only 5 are committed to Georgia. They are doing a great job recruiting but they are coming to FL and other states for a big portion of their class. This reiterates your bag point. If you look at the players Georgia is losing, it’s all to notorious bag schools. When Georgia has to compete against the heavy bags, they do ok.
There still getting hte ones that matter and elite players everywhere, they are loading up

So Banda, Rumph, Diaz, Patke and Simpson match up again Saban and his staff, Kirby and his staff, Urban and his staff? It ain’t always bags. It comes down to trust in getting developed and making it to the NFL. We don’t have coaches with lengthy resumes anywhere in our staff outside of Brown, Richt and Dugans.
Well then thats the coaches fault for hiring them and expecting them to win those battles

Well then thats the coaches fault for hiring them and expecting them to win those battles

Is it his fault if that’s all we could afford? I go back to it being about money. We can’t pony up the cash to have a staff like the elite schools. They are paying coordinators 1 million a piece. Their position coaches make more than Diaz does.

Advertisement
Back