Jadon Haselwood

Advertisement
I'm going to say this as politely as possible, but nobody was going to stop AJ Green from being a beast. He's one of the two best WR's I've seen since I started following recruiting a loooong time ago.

Yes, think Richt and company at UGA made him better and refined his game. The guy just had it all and he was a future superstar no matter where he went IMHO.
Agreed, his tape was insane down at Summerville. Richt was just smart by offering him in 8th grade when he camped at uga and was his first offer

Last edited:
He can be a top draft pick wherever he decides to play college ball.
Georgia averaged 258.4 rushing yards & 176.9 passing yards last season, now compare that to Miami who averaged 160.8 rushing yards & 242.5 passing yards last season and the choice is clear, unless you’re Aj green or Amari cooper you’re not getting drafted top 5 from the SEC, and it’s established that CMR has coached Aj green

Advertisement
Georgia averaged 258.4 rushing yards & 176.9 passing yards last season, now compare that to Miami who averaged 160.8 rushing yards & 242.5 passing yards last season and the choice is clear, unless you’re Aj green or Amari cooper you’re not getting drafted top 5 from the SEC, and it’s established that CMR has coached Aj green

Do you really think these kids dive that much into stats and detail? What top 5 WR has Miami had? This kid ain’t leaving Georgia.

I'm going to say this as politely as possible, but nobody was going to stop AJ Green from being a beast. He's one of the two best WR's I've seen since I started following recruiting a loooong time ago.

Yes, think Richt and company at UGA made him better and refined his game. The guy just had it all and he was a future superstar no matter where he went IMHO.
Hsy agree i mean i remember being i think 17 watching ESPN and him and Julio were everything and i watched and never saw a kid with his size play like that.

Do you really think these kids dive that much into stats and detail? What top 5 WR has Miami had? This kid ain’t leaving Georgia.
My guy, the kid himself directly said that he’s looking into each school (Miami, UGA, Auburn) and how they use their receivers, it’s not that deep fam, your schools reputation isn’t the factor that gets you drafted high. Coaching and their scheme is, Kirby smart has never put a receiver top 5, CMR has & that’s why Miami is in the conversation, it’s not rocket science. Btw Andre Johnson

Last edited:
Advertisement

I think kids like Jadon DO lol at stuff like this. it's probably ONE of the factors that intrigued him about Miami to begin with. This kid is all about business- look at the way he has handled his recruitment so far. He has even "cleaned up" all his social media profiles- no mention of UGA on any of it.

Attachments

• E9587067-96F3-4E37-8C57-9B8D76C31118.jpeg
    E9587067-96F3-4E37-8C57-9B8D76C31118.jpeg
    21.9 KB · Views: 0
:monkey-serious: Andre Johnson

Recent you fools. Once again as I stated numerous times....we have to start producing in the field for these kids to lick us over the money. Y’all keep talking bout stuff that happened 20 years ago before these kids were even born.

Recent you fools. Once again as I stated numerous times....we have to start producing in the field for these kids to lick us over the money. Y’all keep talking bout stuff that happened 20 years ago before these kids were even born.
You said “what top 5 WR has Miami had” you didn’t specify recent, Andre Johnson was drafted in 2003 15 years ago, and Georgia has had 1 WR drafted in the top 5 within the last 7 years and the coach who recruited him and developed him is now coaching here at Miami, what part about this is not getting through your head?

Advertisement

He wasn't top 5 but Dorsett went 1st round with Golden at the helm... UGA hasn't had a 1st rd receiver since AJ

You said “what top 5 WR has Miami had” you didn’t specify recent, Andre Johnson was drafted in 2003 15 years ago, and Georgia has had 1 WR drafted in the top 5 within the last 7 years and the coach who recruited him and developed him is now coaching here at Miami, what part about this is not getting through your head?

My point is that if the kid is good enough, he will go 1st rd regardless of the school he selects. We have to sell him on more than that.

He's an idiot. Youre wasting your time.

Advertisement
The super elite prospects will do well no matter where they go. If bags aren’t in play, then he should go where he thinks he’ll have the most fun on and off the field and where he thinks he’ll be used to the best of his abilities.

UGA board is definitely worried about holding on to him. They aren't talking about us - all Auburn because of Haselwood's relationship with Pickens (Auburn commit).

Looking at the thread pages and the back & forth, I’m going to assume he’s not coming here. Would love for this to happen, but CIS is undefeated at threads over 30 pages about one recruit and him not coming here.

Advertisement
Back