I don't know if you guys didn't see, but Jadon is wearing a Hurricanes t-shirt in his IG story. Its been 2 months now since he's been rocking everything Miami![]()
Richt saw AJ, got AJ developed him into one of the best CFB wrs ever and led the way for him to have a HOF level NFL career so yeah CMR has some clout
I would love to flip him but I don't see uga boosters letting richt flip a top Georgia kid.
I'm going to say this as politely as possible, but nobody was going to stop AJ Green from being a beast. He's one of the two best WR's I've seen since I started following recruiting a loooong time ago.
Yes, think Richt and company at UGA made him better and refined his game. The guy just had it all and he was a future superstar no matter where he went IMHO.
You're right AJ and Julio were the goods that year. Nothing outside of a injuries could have stopped them.I'm going to say this as politely as possible, but nobody was going to stop AJ Green from being a beast. He's one of the two best WR's I've seen since I started following recruiting a loooong time ago.
Yes, think Richt and company at UGA made him better and refined his game. The guy just had it all and he was a future superstar no matter where he went IMHO.
Well that would make people admit that their team actually got out recruited.Jesus H. Christ...Y’all realize not everybody take bags right?
right. first off, im high on the kid. he looks smooth but if he is an AJ Green fan and the argument is that Richt coached AJ so he should come here.Jesus H. Christ...Y’all realize not everybody take bags right? Just because he’s from the south doesn’t mean he’s dirt poor and is going to take money to go to school.
This kid is the goods and then some. And I completely agree -- You make room for him in this class no matter what if he wants in.
Legit question: When was the last time we signed a 5-star WR?
Imagine being the consensus #1 WR on 247sports, Rivals, ESPN and people still think that you’re pressed about Georgia potentially taking away bags, boys on here not using their noggins, Jeff Sentell has said that UGA haven’t had a 5* receiver of his Caliber since AJ Green, he doesn’t need them they need him.Jesus H. Christ...Y’all realize not everybody take bags right? Just because he’s from the south doesn’t mean he’s dirt poor and is going to take money to go to school.
Simpson is gonna I think in my opinion be that next coach just like Dugans dude gone have our DLine room looking crazaay and he’s a good coach
top 5 draft pick ($29,000,000-$24,000,000) > Jobs, Cars, CashDon’t do it to yourselves again! UGA isn’t letting a top 10 national player go. They will just up the gifts he is getting. Jobs, cars and cash. Kid is going to Georgia.
top 5 draft pick ($29,000,000-$24,000,000) > Jobs, Cars, Cash
Agreed, his tape was insane down at Summerville. Richt was just smart by offering him in 8th grade when he camped at uga and was his first offerI'm going to say this as politely as possible, but nobody was going to stop AJ Green from being a beast. He's one of the two best WR's I've seen since I started following recruiting a loooong time ago.
Yes, think Richt and company at UGA made him better and refined his game. The guy just had it all and he was a future superstar no matter where he went IMHO.