Jadon Haselwood

Advertisement
He is by far my favorite coach on the staff. The man is elite in all phases. We better keep this man happy.
Simpson is gonna I think in my opinion be that next coach just like Dugans dude gone have our DLine room looking crazaay and he’s a good coach

Advertisement
I don't know if you guys didn't see, but Jadon is wearing a Hurricanes t-shirt in his IG story. Its been 2 months now since he's been rocking everything Miami 👀

Don’t do it to yourselves again! UGA isn’t letting a top 10 national player go. They will just up the gifts he is getting. Jobs, cars and cash. Kid is going to Georgia.

Richt saw AJ, got AJ developed him into one of the best CFB wrs ever and led the way for him to have a HOF level NFL career so yeah CMR has some clout

I'm going to say this as politely as possible, but nobody was going to stop AJ Green from being a beast. He's one of the two best WR's I've seen since I started following recruiting a loooong time ago.

Yes, think Richt and company at UGA made him better and refined his game. The guy just had it all and he was a future superstar no matter where he went IMHO.

Advertisement
I would love to flip him but I don't see uga boosters letting richt flip a top Georgia kid.

Why is it always about money?

Like it or not, UGA is the perceived better program right now. We've been doing great at recruiting, but they are doing better. He's from the state, it's most likely been his favorite school since he was young. It's a lot closer to home, so his family and friends are nearby.

He obviously likes what we're selling, but it's an uphill battle on every level when you try and recruit out of state kids that have a good program down the road close to them.

Would be a sweet *** pull, but I don't get excited about these things until they sign.

Last edited:
I'm going to say this as politely as possible, but nobody was going to stop AJ Green from being a beast. He's one of the two best WR's I've seen since I started following recruiting a loooong time ago.

Yes, think Richt and company at UGA made him better and refined his game. The guy just had it all and he was a future superstar no matter where he went IMHO.

Yeah I've only seen one team stop Green & that was in his high school state championship game over a decade ago. He was always a monster.

You're right AJ and Julio were the goods that year. Nothing outside of a injuries could have stopped them.

I think Haselwood is truly looking at all his options. Right now he has a place held at UGA. He has said he is looking- something else will have to be "better than" his options at UGA. IMO, beating LSU keeps us solidly in the mix. I do think it would either be Miami or Auburn if he flips- not OK. This kid does not strike me as easily swayed by anyone else's opinion- he is definitely more of a maverick type. We need Rosier and our WR to put on a show- getting Ezra's on the field won't hurt for sure!

Advertisement
Jesus H. Christ...Y’all realize not everybody take bags right? Just because he’s from the south doesn’t mean he’s dirt poor and is going to take money to go to school.

Advertisement
Jesus H. Christ...Y’all realize not everybody take bags right? Just because he’s from the south doesn’t mean he’s dirt poor and is going to take money to go to school.
right. first off, im high on the kid. he looks smooth but if he is an AJ Green fan and the argument is that Richt coached AJ so he should come here.
Kids dont look at it that way or kids that looked up to ed reed, vilma, mcgahee, etc would all be going to FIU.

Aldarius Johnson (from the Northwestern group in '08, Shannon's first year) was a 5-star.

He didn't play like it, but when a staff isn't up to snuff, players often under-perform their ability.

This kid is the goods and then some. And I completely agree -- You make room for him in this class no matter what if he wants in.

Legit question: When was the last time we signed a 5-star WR?

Imagine being the consensus #1 WR on 247sports, Rivals, ESPN and people still think that you’re pressed about Georgia potentially taking away bags, boys on here not using their noggins, Jeff Sentell has said that UGA haven’t had a 5* receiver of his Caliber since AJ Green, he doesn’t need them they need him.

Hopefully.

Still far too early to tell with Simpson.

But I do like what I see up to this point.

Simpson is gonna I think in my opinion be that next coach just like Dugans dude gone have our DLine room looking crazaay and he’s a good coach

Advertisement
Back