Not up to UGA boosters is it...I would love to flip him but I don't see uga boosters letting richt flip a top Georgia kid.
This kid is the goods and then some. And I completely agree -- You make room for him in this class no matter what if he wants in.
Legit question: When was the last time we signed a 5-star WR?
We must have sweetened the pot pretty good to keep Dugans last offseason. He turned down a big offer from his alma mater to stay.
Mark PopeThis kid is the goods and then some. And I completely agree -- You make room for him in this class no matter what if he wants in.
Legit question: When was the last time we signed a 5-star WR?
This kid is the goods and then some. And I completely agree -- You make room for him in this class no matter what if he wants in.
Legit question: When was the last time we signed a 5-star WR?
Mark Pope
YupLance Legget?
Not a 5*. Top 50 player but not a 5*.Mark Pope
If we’re talking the latest top guy then it’s Jeff Thomas. He graded higher than pope and was a top 40 player.That kid from Orlando who dieappeared after his freshman year? Akeem Jolla? Aldarius Johnson?
Any five stars? At least some high 4 stars?
He was a 5* on rivals... I dont use rivals tho, I just use 247 compositeNot a 5*. Top 50 player but not a 5*.
If ESPN didn’t have ranked 240 or whatever he would have been one. Top 30 (5star on rivals), top 45 on 247.Not a 5*. Top 50 player but not a 5*.
he was a five star. https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2018/mark-pope-44571Not a 5*. Top 50 player but not a 5*.
Simpson is gonna I think in my opinion be that next coach just like Dugans dude gone have our DLine room looking crazaay and he’s a good coachHe is by far my favorite coach on the staff. The man is elite in all phases. We better keep this man happy.
I guess it depends on what site you believe in...you're right tho...he's not a "consensus" 5*......One site doesn’t make you a 5* you dumbasses