Jadon Haselwood

Using that narrative, you must be happy that we not wasting time goin after top guys because we not in the bag game. You right, it’s not even worth communicating with him. Rescind his invite to paradise!.... sarcasm if you didn’t catch that.
That's not what I said everything is meaningless until money is flashed

Advertisement
He hasn’t produced enough to this point and I doubt he’ll be able to show enough this season to warrant getting drafted. For a guy coming off an ACL tear then having a pedestrian season, he’d be crazy to leave early. A decent season wouldn’t be enough for him to get drafted. Not knocking him by any means, just looking at reality. I hope he has a good year and someone tells him to come back for another one. But hey, kids leave early all the time.

I think it's more likely he'll leave as a grad transfer. Especially if guys like Hightower and Njoku and Ezzard pass him up.

He hasn’t produced enough to this point and I doubt he’ll be able to show enough this season to warrant getting drafted. For a guy coming off an ACL tear then having a pedestrian season, he’d be crazy to leave early. A decent season wouldn’t be enough for him to get drafted. Not knocking him by any means, just looking at reality. I hope he has a good year and someone tells him to come back for another one. But hey, kids leave early all the time.

NFL doesnt care about Production

It's all about measurables and character

We have guys leave early every year that end up going late on day 3 or undrafted. Especially with a knee injury already, why play another year for free in college when he can get paid to do it?

Advertisement
NFL doesnt care about Production

It's all about measurables and character
It makes me sound like I don’t like Cager when I’m discussing this with you. But his measurables won’t even be great, outside of his size. Big guys like him that aren’t burners have to show that they play to their size. If he doesn’t have film showing that... you see where I’m going or is your mind made up that he leaving?

Advertisement
This means nothing until bags are thrown around, if we're still in it after that, then you actually have something
Not every kid has that poverty mindset, I think I read somewhere about his dad playing college ball, I think his dad is really putting him on game about his decision, he seems like a kid who is business oriented, he’s probably thinking short term vs long term, short term = accepting bags from an $EC team that runs the ball 44 times a game, long term = go to a school in Miami that is proven to put receivers in the league (Wayne,Moss,Johnson) with a proven Wr coach, pro style offense that’s ranked 54th by ncaa in passing attempts, and is dubbed “WR U” by NFL.com, he has a better chance of getting drafted top 15 with us than Georgia.

Advertisement
I have noticed alot of Haselwood on social media posting by the Georgia 247 guys lately. Looks like they are buttering him up a bit.....

Mansell has said from jump street that this kid is one of the best WR’s he has ever seen/covered. Mansell is honestly one of, if not the best mod on 247 network and has been great at his job since before 247 when he covered UGA on Rivals. This kid is the #1 wideout in America for a reason.

Advertisement
yup. It was said on the Bama board that he already silently committed to Saban . Supposedly he will be one of the "big announcements" at their bbq next weekend.

My guess is he ends up flipping to UGA.

He's obviously very good, but Fleming basically replaces him. Just get Rosemy to replace Manuel.

A class of Britt, Fleming, and Rosemy would be elite

Advertisement
Back