Jadon Haselwood

Advertisement
Heard from a very good source that we’re in the game.

I’d bet on Georgia like everyone else but a lot can happen. My guess is Haselwood wants to see Georgia throw the ball more.
That is how OU is selling him. UGA dont throw it enough and I know for sure he is watching how much they pass it this year

At least it's some positive news to hang our hats on even if there is a .1% chance he comes here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just saw his highlights, he seems pretty solid, but I'll take a Dunmore over him anyday. I'll take most south Florida WR over anyone outside of the the Tri-county.
Yeah most wr he not most he the number 1 wr in the nation my boy lmao

There's actually been a slightly above average amount under Richt

During his tenure: AJ Green, Massquaoi, R.Brown, Gibson, King, Conley, Gibson, Mckenzie...May be forgetting someone

There is 1 wr worth a sh*t in that entire group.
Its AJ green and...also rans. I mean we have been down and have produced better.

There is 1 wr worth a sh*t in that entire group.
Its AJ green and...also rans. I mean we have been down and have produced better.

Plenty of good college WR...NFL WR don't grown on trees. There are some very good college players in that group and I'm also forgetting Dunham. All NFL draft picks incl a first rounder, 2nd rounder, a couple 3s and a couple 4s.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
So Haselwood is still taking visits and scheduled an OV to Auburn.

Saw an interview he gave this weekend and thought this was worth sharing:

• On his upcoming visit to the Miami Hurricanes’ Paradise Camp in mid-July: “I’m going to go just because it’s a camp against some really good competition. The DBs are always really good and ready in Miami.”

Hopefully a great experience at Paradise will continue the positive feeling he had when he left his visit. He did say then he was giving Miami an OV in the fall. Have to keep swinging!!!!

Advertisement
Back