Jadon Haselwood

Advertisement
Heard from a very good source that we’re in the game.

I’d bet on Georgia like everyone else but a lot can happen. My guess is Haselwood wants to see Georgia throw the ball more.

psssssh...which they will with From, and also it doesn't deter kids who say that at first with Bama

I’d bet on Georgia like everyone else but a lot can happen. My guess is Haselwood wants to see Georgia throw the ball more.
Would be nice to swipe this kid from UGA. Nice move by the staff to stay on him and hopefully finish with a strong push.

Advertisement
psssssh...which they will with From, and also it doesn't deter kids who say that at first with Bama

I don't expect us to get this kid, but with respect to Fromm, I expect him to struggle this year. My UGA peeps seem to think that he's feeling the pressure from the buzz of Fields being the future. It's going to be interesting to see how he responds knowing when he struggles, the fans will turn on him and start screaming for the heralded backup.

Remember how we were the team that kids used to hold spots until another offer came through? Now it feels like Miami’s visits are used to up the bag game. Smh

Advertisement
Advertisement
“**** man the ain’t breaking me off”
“Bruh just take an u official at UM take some pics and say they’re in your top group. Coley and co will have a drop in no time”

Advertisement

Funny you should say this - I was board surfing last night and on the Georgia247 thread they worry they won't hold onto him if they don't throw the ball this season...

Funny you should say this - I was board surfing last night and on the Georgia247 thread they worry they won't hold onto him if they don't throw the ball this season...
That’s been a concern of his and why he was heavily considering Oklahoma too(I think His dad played there or something like that too.)

Don't do this to 'em, D.

Advertisement
Back