Jadon Haselwood

"Just know they have my interest, and it’s strong."
— Jadon Haselwood, on UM

Rivals guys interviewed him. Plans on taking an official to UM in fall. Was with both parents. Dugans and Brown have been recruiting him - went to his school already this spring. Was very cagey in the interview - said UM and Oklahoma are of interest but wouldn't say anything about his commitment to Georgia when asked if he was solid or soft. (he said "no comment" ) Likes our staff a lot. Also spent time with DJ Dallas (which explains his funny tweet.)

Rivals mod said he was blown away when he spoke with him. Sees possible drama for Georgia with this one.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dugans and Brown sound like a good recruiting duo to try to nab him.
Dugans, Brown, and Hartley have been killing it these 2 cycles. We are close to being a year in year out contender. **** if Mac and Norton would have stayed and Young never had his injury, the college football world would be ****ting their pants right now.

Dugans, Brown, and Hartley have been killing it these 2 cycles. We are close to being a year in year out contender. **** if Mac and Norton would have stayed and Young never had his injury, the college football world would be ****ting their pants right now.
I'm pretty sure cmr already suffers from constipation over malik rosier... #justsayin

Big facts!

Advertisement
Just saw his highlights, he seems pretty solid, but I'll take a Dunmore over him anyday. I'll take most south Florida WR over anyone outside of the the Tri-county.

Advertisement
"Just know they have my interest, and it’s strong."
— Jadon Haselwood, on UM

Rivals guys interviewed him. Plans on taking an official to UM in fall. Was with both parents. Dugans and Brown have been recruiting him - went to his school already this spring. Was very cagey in the interview - said UM and Oklahoma are of interest but wouldn't say anything about his commitment to Georgia when asked if he was solid or soft. (he said "no comment" ) Likes our staff a lot. Also spent time with DJ Dallas (which explains his funny tweet.)

Rivals mod said he was blown away when he spoke with him. Sees possible drama for Georgia with this one.

We owe them for Tyson!

Fvck 🤬fam you’re spot on!!! Feel for Young 😞

Advertisement
Anytime you can get an out of state to pay his own way and take an UV you put yourself in a good spot. At the very least you put pressure on these $EC schools to pay more than they’re willing too, thereby reducing their “resources” for other recruits.

Advertisement
Parents didn't actually come but that's not a big deal apparently.

Kid liked the visit a lot and it definitely helped but it will still take a lot to get him.

Ladson is probably shutting it down aka solid to Clemson.

Advertisement
Back