Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Advertisement
Look at this drama queen. Now he’s hinting and some upcoming announcement.

Why is he a drama queen? We found out today Richt isn’t making any changes at all. Idk what other announcement could be coming but Groundhogs day will continue at Miami regardless.

Advertisement
Why is he a drama queen? We found out today Richt isn’t making any changes at all. Idk what other announcement could be coming but Groundhogs day will continue at Miami regardless.

He's a drama queen because he writes cryptic ****. It aint that hard. Just because he falls in line with how you think about Richt doesn't mean it isn't attention seeking BS.

Advertisement
It had nada to do with nothing. This is ALL ON RICHT BEING COMPLACENT & AN UPCOMING ANNOUNCEMENT

This foolishness again? Lol

Just like last year and the year before. At least youre consistent with your insider act.

Advertisement
SoFla football legend and standup guy CornBreath told me Hasslewood informed Canes coaches tonight he’s signing with Miami tomorrow.

One of the conditions for him and his family was Richt retaining play calling duties. Wants to be the next AJ Green.

I said last week “ **** just got real “. “ Uga isn’t even the biggest threat”. It’s 50-50 and the third team has momentum”. “ It’s a toss up”.

Some called that hedging , but it was just the latest. Regardless in my book I was wrong. But I’ve been insinuating for awhile we’re trending down. You know who you are from the pm’s, I’ve told you this.

Just trying to save disappointment.

My confidence was gone after the call I received fri.

You're so funny. Appreciate the humor.

Latest update from OU insider:

Unless something crazy happens (not ruling that out) my update is
smoke.gif

That is all.

Advertisement
Back