Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

A lot of people questioned how this kid would keep his decision a secret until January 5th, assuming his decision will be leaked because we live in the internet era but mfcker this is how you keep a secret, by not saying shxt and letting people speculate & give out educated guesses, no one said anything about Oklahoma up until this past week, yet an OU insider changed his crystal ball, and then berg changed his crystal ball and then different sources start to speak, and eventually by getting enough people to speak on something, and hammer a nail, suddenly you have a house. I agree with @Cribby on this, no one knows shxt, not Ivins, not Wiltfong, not Rusty and certainly not Berg. I’m not saying that OU home visit didn’t build momentum, it probably did, that and the info of Fields transferring probably changed some things, no one can 100% confirm unless they’re directly within JH camp, all I know is Oklahoma boards are panicking because of Miami and UGA, UGA boards are panicking because of Miami and Oklahoma, Miami boards are panicking because Oklahoma and UGA, this is essentially how you keep a secret

Advertisement
A lot of people questioned how this kid would keep his decision a secret until January 5th, assuming his decision will be leaked because we live in the internet era but mfcker this is how you keep a secret, by not saying shxt and letting people speculate & give out educated guesses, no one said anything about Oklahoma up until this past week, yet an OU insider changed his crystal ball, and then berg changed his crystal ball and then different sources start to speak, and eventually by getting enough people to speak on something, and hammer a nail, suddenly you have a house. I agree with @Cribby on this, no one knows shxt, not Ivins, not Wiltfong, not Rusty and certainly not Berg. I’m not saying that OU home visit didn’t build momentum, it probably did, that and the info of Fields transferring probably changed some things, no one can 100% confirm unless they’re directly within JH camp, all I know is Oklahoma boards are panicking because of Miami and UGA, UGA boards are panicking because of Miami and Oklahoma, Miami boards are panicking because Oklahoma and UGA, this is essentially how you keep a secret
This. Oklahoma definitely seems like it made up serious ground, especially with the Fields news, but this is exactly how you keep it a surprise.

Show interest in a school that’s such a logical choice and tweet a cryptic message or two. Then, no one will know where you’re going.

Not saying this is what happened but I wouldn’t rule it out, JH seems like a smart kid.

Advertisement
My guess and yes Ik my opinion doesn’t matter but it makes me feel good. He wants this announcement to be huge, showing Miami love for 3 months is not gonna make this announcement huge. So he’s gonna throw in the curve balls, give looks at Oklahoma, Georgia, and **** this mutha ****a even makes FSU look like they have a shot. So basically he’s gonna make people think so this announcement is big.

Advertisement
Screen Shot 2018-12-18 at 10.30.59 PM.png

Advertisement
While I have no inside knowledge on Jadon's recruitment. I'll say that you guys are overreacting and he won't commit before the Army game anyway.

Advertisement
While I have no inside knowledge on Jadon's recruitment. I'll say that you guys are overreacting and he won't commit before the Army game anyway.

We know that. The hope for some is that news of his decision leaks before then if he's actually gonna sign papers tomorrow.

Advertisement
Back