Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Idk why there’s this floating thought that this kid was a silent to us, everyone has been saying it’s a UM-UGA battle for a while, I still feel confident he ends up at Miami, Wiltfong hasn’t moved his pick and Ivins has heard nothing but positive news over the last few weeks, with that being said, pay attention these next few days to crystal ball changes and if the vibe changes in general, if something major happens over this weekend whether it’s pro-canes or not, Ivins will most likely report/confirm it.

It literally just said that everybody been saying he’s all UM but for the last 24 hours that hasn’t been the case. Didn’t add on to anything.
Do you literally just hang on every word of a supposed-insider? Until you see Ivins and the others move their picks off JH just chill the f*ck out

So you are confirming that he’s now trending elsewhere.

All I’m saying is it’s not just a two team race like all the insiders say. And its now closer than everyone thought ( including myself) One team can do that. You’ll start hearing the same things I’m sure from “ insiders “ eventually.

I’m not giving anymore than that , because I’ll be crossing a line I don’t want too. I only post what I’m told I can.

If y’all want to clown me it’s cool. That’s why I normally don’t post this stuff. But somebody didn’t like all the negativity and bs being talked about jh. Which I called out , and said poster was proven to be wrong.

I’m not an insider , I’ve said multiple times im just a glorified secretary. I’m sure all the smart asses will forget all the stuff that was right in the recruitments of a couple guys or certain coaches staying, but whatever.

Btw, if ya think my info has been bs feel free to dm D money.

Anyone can come on here and say for a fact he’s coming given all the pro UM posts and wearing the gloves. Then say things changed.
But when was the last time we got a 5 star from sec land.
He followed the formula for the large bag drop. Flirt heavily with UM.
Whoever fell for it I’m sorry. Unless you know the kid personally you got played. Kid has a tight circle and his advisor or whoever played it like Coltrane on the sax.
If he picks us kudos to all for being on point. I ain’t mad at you if he doesn’t. But let this be a lesson to all believers if he doesn’t.
No matter how many IG posts, family members as canes fans, legacies, visits or twitter likes; we are not at the point to get any 5 star player from OOS.
We can’t even keep local elite recruits.

Advertisement
Quiet period is the 16th (Sunday), Dead period starts the 17th (Monday). From what I understand Quiet period is like what you said, only when recruits are on your campus, no off campus recruiting. Dead period is only phone contact with the recruits.
If they have a dead period, that's what it should be. I find it silly to call it a "dead" period but you can still call and text.

All I’m saying is it’s not just a two team race like all the insiders say. And its now closer than everyone thought ( including myself) One team can do that. You’ll start hearing the same things I’m sure from “ insiders “ eventually.

I’m not giving anymore than that , because I’ll be crossing a line I don’t want too. I only post what I’m told I can.

If y’all want to clown me it’s cool. That’s why I normally don’t post this stuff. But somebody didn’t like all the negativity and bs being talked about jh. Which I called out , and said poster was proven to be wrong.

I’m not an insider , I’ve said multiple times im just a glorified secretary. I’m sure all the smart asses will forget all the stuff that was right in the recruitments of a couple guys or certain coaches staying, but whatever.

Btw, if ya think my info has been bs feel free to dm D money.
It’s a big boy recruiting battle and these recruitments get tight like that towards the end. That really shouldn’t shock anyone

Oklahoma? Arjei Henderson did decommit.

We've all said Fields would be a monster with Riley. So who knows? Maybe they're pushing for Haselwood and telling him a certain QB friend of his has a spot if he decides to transfer.

Im not saying Jadons coming but once again yall are going crazy before its needed. No **** we have to fight for a 5* in SEC country and I haven't seen UGA as a threat for a long time so sure another school will challenge but until anybody with actual knowledge says somebody else leads then stop *****ing and wait

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you literally just hang on every word of a supposed-insider? Until you see Ivins and the others move their picks off JH just chill the f*ck out

But my info has been ahead of mr insider Ivins/ Mr Mansell .

Btw , I never said Miami was out , just **** has gotten real. Multiple teams are in it now. It’s no longer all UM.

Advertisement
But my info has been ahead of mr insider Ivins/ Mr Mansell .

Btw , I never said Miami was out , just **** has gotten real. Multiple teams are in it now. It’s no longer all UM.
You don't have to defend yourself bro just 2 days ago everybody was on your **** and now you're being questioned for being ahead of the curve smh

Games beginning is never good for UM. But we all knew they would begin.

We cant offer would some of these SEC schools can and I'm not talking strictly football I'm talking compensation.

Advertisement
Back