Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
If Dugans pull this off it will be a miracle. Getting the top player out of Georgia would be incredible. I’m sure Georgia is throwing the kitchen sink at Haselwood and his “mentor” that has know him for 2 years haha. I will state what I did before. I don’t think Hood helps us in this situation.

Advertisement
She has spoken: Don't do it to yourselves 😅
miss-cleo.jpg

Advertisement
I want to believe and would love to get this kid, but I got a feeling we’ll start seeing things trending back toward UGA rather quickly over the next couple of weeks.

We need this kid’s talent, but at the same time, I know WR talent isn’t what is holding us back. Our success has almost never been limited by RB or WR talent. So, while it would be great for recruiting rankings to land this kid. Recruiting rankings don’t win football games at Miami. Good OL play, good QB play and good coaching wins games. We don’t have any of that on offense right now.

I want to believe and would love to get this kid, but I got a feeling we’ll start seeing things trending back toward UGA rather quickly over the next couple of weeks.

We need this kid’s talent, but at the same time, I know WR talent isn’t what is holding us back. Our success has almost never been limited by RB or WR talent. So, while it would be great for recruiting rankings to land this kid. Recruiting rankings don’t win football games at Miami. Good OL play, good QB play and good coaching wins games. We don’t have any of that on offense right now.

Very intelligent post. You sure you belong here with us?

The few days after his OV to Georgia will tell us what’s going to happen

Advertisement
We'll know pretty quickly where things stand if the staff starts offering plan B kids over the next couple of days/weeks. Still feels like a troll job from this kid but all we can do is cross our fingers and hope.

Can anybody honestly blame the kid for not signing here with this disaster of an offense?

Advertisement
We'll know pretty quickly where things stand if the staff starts offering plan B kids over the next couple of days/weeks. Still feels like a troll job from this kid but all we can do is cross our fingers and hope.

Can anybody honestly blame the kid for not signing here with this disaster of an offense?

Follow the offers. You see all the OL offers lately cause we knew we were losing the 2 Gaytors and not getting Neal. You see all these DE offers going out...likely we aren’t getting Bogle. All these RB offers likely means no MAR or we are still seeking him as a safety for some odd reason.

Just read that Haselwood is scheduled to announce in the 4th quarter of the Jan 5th All American game. Someone asked on the UGA board and that was the response.

Advertisement
Back