Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Fields might transfer, but it wont affect JH decision. Fields is concentrating on the bowl game as he said. By the time he's weighed his options and decided on a landing spot, JH will have signed his LOI.

Had to bump b/c this had gotten like 8 threads from the top.

ShakeWeight.gif

Advertisement
Looking at his IG story, seems like he removed us as his home screen on the phone.

That felt weird to type. It was weird to notice it changed. I may need to stop following recruiting lol

Again. There is no reason for Fields to transfer. He transfers hes sitting anyways. Fromm is gone after next year. Stop bringing it up

Advertisement
Looking at his IG story, seems like he removed us as his home screen on the phone.

That felt weird to type. It was weird to notice it changed. I may need to stop following recruiting lol
I wouldn’t put stock into that, he removed the picture of him standing in front of the U, that picture is over a month old, kids change lock screens all the time.

Well you have us on pins and needles what was his homescreen?!?! #followthefone

It means nothing lol home screens on a phone or social media means nothing unless its your girl then you're in the doghouse

I wouldn’t put stock into that, he removed the picture of him standing in front of the U, that picture is over a month old, kids change lock screens all the time.
Well considering he is big into social media and I mean pretty big into it. He knows what people will think if he does that hence the reason he put us in there in the first place. It’s not like some chick changing a selfie. Let’s see what he replaces it with.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We are not going to land an out of state 5 star after an awful season and the 94th offense in the country.

Truth
I can see your line of thinking and understand it. But let's look at the narrative. He's from Ga. Richtirement is from Ga. I'm sure Richtirement did a bunch of youth program visits there like he does here. Hasselwood could've made a connection with him there. Also, Simpson is a HS coaching legend up there. Hasselwood definitely knows him. It might be like ugay lite over here. Possible it out shines the offensive struggles.

Advertisement
Back