Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Not saying this kid is locked to pick us but if he does indeed choose us, I better not see half of you negative cats on here acting up, keep that same energy when you thought he was a troll job, likewise I’ll keep the same energy if otherwise.

I don’t think he is trolling anyone. He has handled his recruitment with class. He can wear all the Canes gear he wants and be a fan of the team. That doesn’t mean he is a troll if he doesn’t pick Miami. He may end up making a bussuniess decision and staying home to play for UGA. The bag may be too inticing for his mentor to pass up.

Advertisement
Follow the offers. You see all the OL offers lately cause we knew we were losing the 2 Gaytors and not getting Neal. You see all these DE offers going out...likely we aren’t getting Bogle. All these RB offers likely means no MAR or we are still seeking him as a safety for some odd reason.
The de offers are because we need 4 for sure and Williams if anything is the worry. At rb when the groupie left that forced other offers but the oline part is right

Follow the offers. You see all the OL offers lately cause we knew we were losing the 2 Gaytors and not getting Neal. You see all these DE offers going out...likely we aren’t getting Bogle. All these RB offers likely means no MAR or we are still seeking him as a safety for some odd reason.
Bogle would be a fool to go Bama especially if Thibs goes there. Is Bogle better than Thibs???? Probably not which means he will sit for 3 years which you know he ain’t going to do..... He and Braylon Edwards will be those dudes who transfer out after there Sophomore year.

Advertisement
Not about JH but it's WR related.... Ivins reporting John Dunmore wearing his miami gloves today. Dugans, Banda there along with Penn State coaches.........
Because he took that early ov to Ped St we've been making a big run so id assume Couch, Smith and Williams will almost drag him to next weekends big visits

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dunmore and Haselwood are not coming and until Payton signs I dont trust that he couldnt be flipped either. U gotta remember, u are dealing with absolute idoits on the offensive side of the ball at our school. Jeff Thomas leaving speaks volumes.
Payton hasnt taken a visit and is a EE

Dunmore and Haselwood are not coming and until Payton signs I dont trust that he couldnt be flipped either. U gotta remember, u are dealing with absolute idoits on the offensive side of the ball at our school. Jeff Thomas leaving speaks volumes.

As much as I am currently frustrated with Richt, you are so off base. Richt, Brown and Dugans have recruited well since they got here and Richt has done it pretty well his whole career. I don’t know who we end up with but Thomas leaving isn’t on the staff. Thomas was a selfish and quit on his team.

Advertisement
Back