Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

It is depressing but anything that we don't already know.

Haselwood: Dugans watched his game with his mom. He will OV UGA the weekend of 14th. CMR still has his visit in home to use

Neal: Bama, basically

Bogle: Saban visit was expected. Ivins still like his CB to us but this might come down to whether or not Bama has a spot for him in the class.

Zipperer/Summerall: some say Florida, some say Miami.

Stevenson: following a rumor that he could visit FSU and not Miami the weekend of 14th, he clarify that he fully intends to come to Miami. Some folks think that Mel Tucker departure will help us.

Howell: intrigued by CMR and a flip isn't exactly out of the question. It's difficult btw.

RB: Griffin is a potential back up plan if during the in-home with DJ Williams (today) CMR and Brown don't feel he's coming. So are Deondrick Glass and Jalen Mitchell

OL:
-It won't be easy for Miami to flip Maurice Smith
-Jakai Clark will visit this weekend with his parents. Flip is likely.
-It's not clear where ElGammal and Pendley sits on Miami board, probably back up plans for Lucas and Darius Washington

OV this weekend:
Solomon, James Gordon (Minnesota is trying to prevent this), Hunter, Eboigbe, John Dixon, Emerson.

How can someone be depressed with what we have all known for months. Neal to Bama is a runaway train at this point and I don’t see it stopping. The rest is rather positive if you ask me. The fact that we actually might get Bogle is huge. If Tyrique visits on the 14th I think we are in good shape.

If we finish with the following guys we end up with a top 15 class and a few monsters.

Haslewood
Stevenson
Bogle
Either Zip or Summerall
Then you add in some OL and maybe one or two of the NY targets we are after and this is a strong class.
I didn’t even mention RB or MAR cause I have no idea what is going on at that position.

Advertisement
How can someone be depressed with what we have all known for months. Neal to Bama is a runaway train at this point and I don’t see it stopping. The rest is rather positive if you ask me. The fact that we actually might get Bogle is huge. If Tyrique visits on the 14th I think we are in good shape.

If we finish with the following guys we end up with a top 15 class and a few monsters.

Haslewood
Stevenson
Bogle
Either Zip or Summerall
Then you add in some OL and maybe one or two of the NY targets we are after and this is a strong class.
I didn’t even mention RB or MAR cause I have no idea what is going on at that position.

LOL nothing.

Plug Haselwood, Tyrique, Clark, Bogle, one of Summerall/Zip, one of the backs, 3 of the OL, and Gordon in this class and it's pushing Top 10. Easily Top 15. And that's without any other highly ranked kids like Howell, MAR, Dunmore, Davis, the OOS DEs, etc.

Lot of uncertainty right now...Miami certainly needs to close well. But it's not like right now you can say this is an unmitigated disaster. Not by any means.

why is this depressing? sometimes you guys like to ***** to *****

Sorry, I misspoke as I answered a question about the supposedly depressing news by Ivins.

I meant it was nothing new, actually.

I'm not a "sky is falling down" guy by any means.

I really hope he signs in December and then announces in Jan.

I hope so too but I genuinely can't see a single way that's possible.

He'd have to lie to every other school recruiting him except the one he signs with and tell them he didn't really sign. Otherwise, why would say, Kirby Smart, not tell the UGA reporters that he didn't get a LOI from Jadon? This kid is way too high profile of a prospect to sign 12/19 and have nobody find out where he LOI was faxed to until 1/5.

Advertisement

He'd have to lie to every other school recruiting him except the one he signs with and tell them he didn't really sign. Otherwise, why would say, Kirby Smart, not tell the UGA reporters that he didn't get a LOI from Jadon? This kid is way too high profile of a prospect to sign 12/19 and have nobody find out where he LOI was faxed to until 1/5.

It’s the dead period and coaches can’t speak about recruits officially to the media. So he could sign with Miami and just stop repsonding to other coaches. Kirby wouldn’t know one way or the other if Jadon actually signed or not until Jadon makes it official to everyone. It would be a strange situation but could happpen.

it happened last year i think.

Shut up bro? Lmao. What are we 13? Bruce has no history of being a monster you portray him to be. Richt has an itchy finger when someone opposes him. This is fact. Richt is the problem. Take this "L" child and 20 rosemaries and the Lord shall forgive you.
Sam deserved to get kicked on numerous occasions. I understand there's a lot richt deserves criticism for. But this ain't one of them. He gave Sam plenty of chances & he kept responding by saying he's gonna go him. By the way the law has interesting ways it interprets certain situations. Possession for instance all comes down to how it's bagged & how much you got on you... if the kids own mother said yeah he deserved this one than who exactly are you to disagree?

Advertisement
Not worried lol here's the thing Jadon himself showed that he eas affected that UGA coaches weren't at his game and he doesn't watch UGA games himself plus Hood is a UGA homer wonder why? Why would he basically undercut everything Jadons been saying? This is just to keep the buildup for the next 31 days

Advertisement
Not worried lol here's the thing Jadon himself showed that he eas affected that UGA coaches weren't at his game and he doesn't watch UGA games himself plus Hood is a UGA homer wonder why? Why would he basically undercut everything Jadons been saying? This is just to keep the buildup for the next 31 days
Dhood is his mentor, he wouldn’t out his decision like that. Building suspense

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back