Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Not worried about FSU at all. I'm more concerned about this upcoming weekend....Will be telling if he makes it to UGA or not.

Advertisement
Not worried about FSU at all. I'm more concerned about this upcoming weekend....Will be telling if he makes it to UGA or not.
I think we already got good news there. They wanted him to come to their big recruiting weekend and he didnt. They settled for this weekend when they wont have as big of an event. Thats a win right there already even if he does go.

Same could be said about our room. True Freshman not playing threatning to transfer sounds familiar.

Not saying it is. But the 247 article pointed out that FSU's WR room was like a "family" whereas some mentioned ours is currently a mess. I pointed out the article that they're about to experience transfer requests from some of their FR.

I think we already got good news there. They wanted him to come to their big recruiting weekend and he didnt. They settled for this weekend when they wont have as big of an event. Thats a win right there already even if he does go.
I thought the same but he may be there only OV if he goes this weekend and will get the full attention from the staff. Is that really what you would prefer from Kirby and co? Plus there playing GT so they may blow them out and toss the ball around just for Haselwoods liking.

I'm just hoping we can get him to take another visit during our big recruiting weekend.

I thought the same but he may be there only OV if he goes this weekend and will get the full attention from the staff. Is that really what you would prefer from Kirby and co? Plus there playing GT so they may blow them out and toss the ball around just for Haselwoods liking.

I'm just hoping we can get him to take another visit during our big recruiting weekend.
I’ll laugh my *** off if somehow GT finds a way to beat Georgia.

Advertisement
I’ll laugh my *** off if somehow GT finds a way to beat Georgia.
Me too but GT is trash. Only hope they have is to keep the ball away from UGA. UGA weakness is their run defense so GT may have their way for the 1st few drives.

Jaden reps The U all the time but even on his OV to FSU I didn't see a single pic of him in Fsu gear (minus the obligatory uniform dress up) 🤣🤣🤣 dude has gotta be a CANE if he refused to put that nasty Fsu hoodie on

Jadon loves UM more than the SFla divas , Which is sad. He’s a less vocal deejay.

Advertisement
I’d rather have him get his official visit with uga out the way preferably well ahead of the last weekend before early signing day as uga I’m sure will have all their commits visiting that weekend

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back