Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Hopefully out guys dont quit. Im starting to trust you more and more as a source. What ur saying is congruent to how some guys are acting. However I dont see a WR other than Ezzard maybe hartley leaving so do you think you can ellaborate a bit on who?

Can I nominate Cager?

Advertisement
Hopefully out guys dont quit. Im starting to trust you more and more as a source. What ur saying is congruent to how some guys are acting. However I dont see a WR other than Ezzard maybe hartley leaving so do you think you can ellaborate a bit on who?
We can't afford to lose any of our young guys. Hightower, Pope, Njoku, Thomas, Harley, Wiggins, and Ezzard —they all can play a role on this team if they are patient. Langham is gone next year, Cager is a liability, and the only 2019 WR that we know for sure is coming is Payton. I know we'll probably lose someone — If I had to guess, it's Harley or Ezzard — but no one else should want to leave.

Auburn site seem to think unc and auburn is the top 2 right now, at least that what their sources are reporting today
That was my girl playing with my phone. Guess she wanted to mess with yall. I dont know nothing about nothing just to be clear.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yep. We’ve seen this story before. They wait for the right time and then they drop the bags. That time is now.

Bags have been there all along ,maybe he actually loves this staff , the education and wants to be at UM.

Then again ....what do I know?

Why the **** would Ezzard transfer? WR is deep and he came here late and probably is in the same boat as Pope with not knowing the playbook very well. Then again, how hard is it to learn the same 6 plays Richt runs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't just write kids off Cager could still make a leap. Leonard Hankerson was terrible and Dorsett couldnt catch a cold.
Nah when you a 6'5 WR you should be a bully, you don't suddenly gain that mentality, kid is cool but he all talk

Bags have been there all along ,maybe he actually loves this staff , the education and wants to be at UM.

Then again ....what do I know?

I was talking about Tyrique. I actually think we may get Haselwood for whatever reason.

Advertisement
Back