Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

So TOS has a brief write up this morning - Chad Simmons - the Rivals version of Steve Wiltfong from 247 - posted there yesterday saying he was close to putting his prediction in for Miami for Haselwood. One of the mods on that site speaks with Haselwood's coach.

The short version:

Miami definitely still in it. Coach said Dugans is doing a great job recruiting him. Thomas Brown also in touch and talks regularly with his coach. He said Miami is really pushing for him - believe he is a great fit for the program, etc. When asked, Coach said he wouldn't be surprised if JH ends up at Miami.

Coach says that he will take one of his last OV to Georgia and not sure where the 5th will be. It may be Tennessee because they are pushing but it hasn't been determined yet. Still considering all schools he visited - Oklahoma, Auburn, Miami and Georgia.

SMith said Haselwood is just looking for place he feels he best fits and can go in and play and make a difference.

He will announce at AA game in January - the article said he will sign in Feb. but it's always said before this he will EE . Don't know if that's now new or if he meant enroll in Feb. IDK.

Advertisement
So TOS has a brief write up this morning - Chad Simmons - the Rivals version of Steve Wiltfong from 247 - posted there yesterday saying he was close to putting his prediction in for Miami for Haselwood. One of the mods on that site speaks with Haselwood's coach.

The short version:

Miami definitely still in it. Coach said Dugans is doing a great job recruiting him. Thomas Brown also in touch and talks regularly with his coach. He said Miami is really pushing for him - believe he is a great fit for the program, etc. When asked, Coach said he wouldn't be surprised if JH ends up at Miami.

Coach says that he will take one of his last OV to Georgia and not sure where the 5th will be. It may be Tennessee because they are pushing but it hasn't been determined yet. Still considering all schools he visited - Oklahoma, Auburn, Miami and Georgia.

SMith said Haselwood is just looking for place he feels he best fits and can go in and play and make a difference.

He will announce at AA game in January - the article said he will sign in Feb. but it's always said before this he will EE . Don't know if that's now new or if he meant enroll in Feb. IDK.
Chad is a uga fan bro...met him at camp along with rusty Mansell

If CMR doesn’t win theses next 2 games this class and the kids that are on the fence.. they’re gonna go elsewhere imo... so quit trying to get me banned and focus on the next 2 weeks...

Advertisement
Whoever wanted to see Bryant here over the room we already have just got their wish. Hes coming. So now u know who'll be throwing to whatever wr we do have left...
Auburn site seem to think unc and auburn is the top 2 right now, at least that what their sources are reporting today

People shouldn't be bashing Shad, this is a good source that both Dmoney and Geo have vouched for.

If CMR doesn’t win theses next 2 games this class and the kids that are on the fence.. they’re gonna go elsewhere imo... so quit trying to get me banned and focus on the next 2 weeks...

Got it. Sending coaches the notes from my film study.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like he's taking a visit to FSU this weekend.

That's good news. They won't get him.

My takeaway is that he won't visit either UGA or Tennessee (which had built recent buzz). Hopefully, he takes his last visit to Tennessee. That would put UGA in very tough spot.

My takeaway is that he won't visit either UGA or Tennessee (which had built recent buzz). Hopefully, he takes his last visit to Tennessee. That would put UGA in very tough spot.
I think it’s possible he is will visit them just not this weekend, with that being said if you noticed uga was about to have at least 3 commits visit Tennessee for official
Visits and I thought Haselwood was taking a visit there this weekend and you know the uga guys Nolan smith, Travon walker and Tresman Marshall would have been in his ear.

Miami continues to be the program to beat for Ellenwood (Ga.) Cedar Grove five-star receiver Jadon Haselwood.
But a source with knowledge of the situation says it's Georgia and not Auburn or Tennessee who is the biggest threat to the Hurricanes for the 247Sports Composite's No. 1 receiver.
Haselwood decommitted from the Bulldogs on Oct. 2 and took his official to Miami that weekend to watch the Hurricanes beat Florida State. He has also been to Auburn since then and the Vols have been trying to make a push.
The No. 4 prospect regardless of position, Haselwood will announce his college decision at the All-American Bowl on Jan 5. NBC will have the broadcast.

Wiltfong posted this a little bit ago.....

Advertisement

They seem to be waiting for him to confirm he will take his OV to UGA the weekend after Tgiving. That's what he said when he cancelled last week. I guess we will see.

I think it’s possible he is will visit them just not this weekend, with that being said if you noticed uga was about to have at least 3 commits visit Tennessee for official
Visits and I thought Haselwood was taking a visit there this weekend and you know the uga guys Nolan smith, Travon walker and Tresman Marshall would have been in his ear.

I was thinking the same thing when I read about that....

Chad is a uga fan bro...met him at camp along with rusty Mansell

So what do you think about the two of them thinking Miami is the front runner right now? I was a little surprised when Mansell put his comments out there. And Simmons went onto the Miami Rivals board and posted a separate message.

Whoever wanted to see Bryant here over the room we already have just got their wish. Hes coming. So now u know who'll be throwing to whatever wr we do have left...
Hopefully out guys dont quit. Im starting to trust you more and more as a source. What ur saying is congruent to how some guys are acting. However I dont see a WR other than Ezzard maybe hartley leaving so do you think you can ellaborate a bit on who?

Advertisement
Back