Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
WTH DOES ROSIER MATTER???? HE WONT BE HERE GOSHHHHHH YOU GUYS ARE FRUSTRATING
Because he hurts recruiting THIS year whether you believe it or not. If our offense looks like crap THIS year who wants to sign? Come on man use your brain

OU will see their star QB leaving at seasons end to go to MLB. Not sure if Austin Kendall is as talented as Murray and Mayfield.
AUB will have a new coach if they drop another game or 2.
UGA is keeping Fromm but likely to drop 1-2 more games.
Miami has 2 freshmen QB but isn't exactly lighting the world on fire. Many may not like this but WR is actually an issue for us. Cager=hurt/drops, Richards=retired, JT hurt/smaller, Pope=freshman/small/not a great blocker, Hightower=freshman/hurt, Njoku=hurt, Wiggins=freshman/drops, Langham=langham, Harley smaller.

We need some big time WR help and Payton/Haselwood are needed. Not trying to hate on our guys but we need them both.

Oklahoma is bringing in one of the top QBs this cycle - Spencer Rattler. If Austin Kendall is the backup it will be surprising if he sees the field.

Advertisement
Oklahoma is bringing in one of the top QBs this cycle - Spencer Rattler. If Austin Kendall is the backup it will be surprising if he sees the field.
Yeah i don't like the sooners but that kid is really good. Roman seemed to have quite the hard-on for him while doing the offer breakdown

Advertisement
I can't even begin to fathom how we aren't already on Cheney. I mean, it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I said it before a couple of weeks ago:

Offensive staff - Good recruiters. Horrible gameday coaching
Defensive staff - Average recruiters. Great gameday coaching

Advertisement
Advertisement
Could be something behind the scenes too. Maybe he was told not to take a visit and he took the visit.

I just looked to see if there was anything on their 247 board. Looks like they just have other guys they want more and feel they have a good shot at landing. Ingraham basically takes his spot right now. There was mention of his size, too. Apparently Saban like taller, bigger body types.

This has been on their board for awhile. They were letting him make the public announcement it seems.

I just looked to see if there was anything on their 247 board. Looks like they just have other guys they want more and feel they have a good shot at landing. Ingraham basically takes his spot right now. There was mention of his size, too. Apparently Saban like taller, bigger body types.

This has been on their board for awhile. They were letting him make the public announcement it seems.

@brock @Hoyacane1620 I will take him at UM. What yall think???

Advertisement
Back