Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
If I were a betting man I will bet he recommit back to UGA or goes to Bama. what does Miami have to offer this guy? We have no QB and no offense.
Lol at "we" and "Miami" coming from this gaytor troll. Your posting history speaks for itself.

If I were a betting man I will bet he recommit back to UGA or goes to Bama. what does Miami have to offer this guy? We have no QB and no offense.
FWIW most UGA fans don't think he recommits to UGA. I mean there are some sunshine pumpers that think we'll get everyone, but most rational fans have moved on. The only way I see it happening is if Kirby benches Fromm and opens up the offense with Fields, but if the LSU game is any indication on where Kirby is with that, then that ship has sailed for us. Auburn looked to be a threat before they imploded, so if I had to guess now it would either be Miami or OU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
"What will the school that signs him have to show him over the balance of the 2018 season? What does he need to see above all else?

The ball in the air,” he said."

No ******* chance he signs here. Don't get your hopes up guys, TC all over again, tellin ya. Until we start slinging the ball I don't see this happening.

"What will the school that signs him have to show him over the balance of the 2018 season? What does he need to see above all else?

No ******* chance he signs here. Don't get your hopes up guys, TC all over again, tellin ya. Until we start slinging the ball I don't see this happening.

I find it hard to believe he won’t be impressed tonight when Rosier goes 14-34 for 1 TD and 2 INT.

Advertisement
What does it matter with Rosier? Rosier is not here next year. It will be JW whom he and others already on the team know from Georgia. You know what Haselwood sees? A lot of deep shots and 50/50 opportunities especially in the red zone. You better believe this offense is attractive to him.

Well, it helps we can't run the ball and have to be a pass heavy team. GA doesn't throw the ball nearly as much as us & Auburn is a dumpster fire right now. Not to mention he can see we have arm talent & no way Rosier is QB next year. This is a better situation for his skill set than the other two hands down.

Advertisement

Georgia passes the ball like 10 times a game it feels like.

What does it matter with Rosier? Rosier is not here next year. It will be JW whom he and others already on the team know from Georgia. You know what Haselwood sees? A lot of deep shots and 50/50 opportunities especially in the red zone. You better believe this offense is attractive to him.
This guy gets it.

Our offensive woes aren’t the result of “not slinging” the ball, our offensive struggle is the result of not using our playmakers in space, and if the rumors are true and we are in fact looking for an OC hire, then that should take care of the problem

Rosier ain’t here next year and Williams is probably the guy next year. I know someone else has said this but sometimes you gotta say it twice for people on here to understand lol.

Advertisement
Back