Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

**** never understand why people go after someone for posting good news. It's not like Macho is a troll. He usually doesn't post bull**** so if he has intel that Haselwood is ours, I'm riding with him.

Now let's get this thread back on track. Any Haselwood visit updates?

Some people on this board have apparently made it their goal to never have people with legit inside info post here again

Advertisement
Bro, I'm far from a recruiting expert or guru but I coach down here, I have coaching buddies all over the county/state (Chaminade, Heritage, Gibbons, Deerfield, Western, Braden River, etc), and also coached a kid that started at Miami for 4 years.
It's not completely unbelievable that I would occasionally come across information.

I'm 10x more "connected" than any of these slapd!ck writers that everybody looks to for information. I don't open my mouth unless I'm at least 90% sure about something. And I do it for you guys, because in the event that I do actually get any tidbits, I like to share it with my Cane brethren.

Most of these media dudes are cornballs that never played ball and have no real connection to what's going on around South Florida high school football...yet these fools on here slurp their meat for information. Apparently they're reliable but a guy who's been coaching down here for 11 years isn't. LOL
I respect it. I hope you continue to share any info that you can and ignore these angry over emotional fake *** fans. What they don't seem to understand is that you or anyone else can share the god honest truth about a recruit but if a kid decides to change his mind days later that don't make y'all liars.

Advertisement
Even if I did say those exact words...

How TF does that translate to "Nesta is signing with UF"?

****, you're dumb.

you made multiple post saying that Nesta is going to sign with UF and how you wanna be wrong but u got the inside info

Lol at crowning Macho on having inside info about Haselwood when it was already out that he was trending to UM??

Macho getting 3rd hand information and acting like it’s his own for CIS clout 😂 lol. Brooklyn already made a thread basically saying Haselwood was trending before Macho.

All this defense of him like he’s a known insider on the board?? Gtfoh

Lol at crowning Macho on having inside info about Haselwood when it was already out that he was trending to UM??

Macho getting 3rd hand information and acting like it’s his own for CIS clout 😂 lol. Brooklyn already made a thread basically saying Haselwood was trending before Macho.

2018_Chillout_sparklers_web.gif

you made multiple post saying that Nesta is going to sign with UF and how you wanna be wrong but u got the inside info
I remember him saying he knew someone at AH and it wasnt looking good. Can't remember if it was Nesta or the cornerbacks he was talking about.

Advertisement

Brooklyn said Haselwood needed "intangibles" and even said he might end up at Ole Miss lol

On an attempt to get this thread back on track, I really hope Haselwood enjoyed this game, hope he envisioned how he could fit into this offense, this was a sloppy game especially in the first, but this is why we need to land a difference maker like him, is this team is incomplete? Yes, truthfully speaking, but I feel as if we’re 1 class away from contending for a NC, the news on AR82 **** near made me tear up but if there’s any good to come out of that, is that Haselwood can come in and challenge for that role immediately, say what you want but UGA & Auburn would never go for it on 4th down as much as we did, UGA & Auburn would never throw a fade pass to the same receiver 2x because he demanded it, UGA & Auburn would not throw to the Freshmen TE for a game winning TD, if he did enjoy the game, I hope he follows his heart and sees that this team is the perfect fit for his situation.

****head, I was in every single one of those threads all he said was Nesta was visiting Florida and he really didn’t say it...he screenshotted it.

Stop derailing the ******* thread because you got a hard on for Mach.

Last edited:
Advertisement
****head, I was in every single one of those threads all he said was Nesta was visiting Florida and he really didn’t say it...he screenshotted it.

Stop derailing the ducking thread because you got a hard on for Mach.

You obviously wasn’t In on **** groupie bc that’s not what he said you lying girlfriend lol gtfoh

I remember him saying he knew someone at AH and it wasnt looking good. Can't remember if it was Nesta or the cornerbacks he was talking about.

He called it on everyone but Nesta said he got word he might commit to UF with Chatfield.

the point of my post isn’t to derail, I just wanted to add some facts to all the chess thumping

Advertisement
You know... whenever this type of **** happens you either have the screenshots as evidence or just move the fvck on. Real simple ****.

I don’t care reallly... all the clowns coming out quoting my post speaking up for another man like some groupies making what I said more important than it needed to be.

Advertisement
Back