Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Coach Macho was spot on last year about the Heritage boys. He broke everyone’s hearts on here and nobody wanted to believe him. Coach Macho is legit
Last year after NSD, most of us agreed that there’s no insiders on this site. A bunch of people are going to claim to have a source and a bunch of people are going to fall for the same BS again.

I tell u what most fans on this site love to be lied too, but the real ni99az get hated on until proven right. Then they hate them anyway for bringing the truth and being right about it.

A bunch of woman on here loving to be lied too, they hate truth telling on this site.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I dont get how people have a problem with Macho still till this day but are ok with that Dan Sileo ni99a would showed up with sunshine and everyone ate it up
This forum was flooded with fake insiders saying that they had some info. Dan Sileo was one of them for sure. If I’m mistaken and Macho wasn’t one of them then I’ll take back what I said about him.

This forum was flooded with fake insiders saying that they had some info. Dan Sileo was one of them for sure. If I’m mistaken and Macho wasn’t one of them then I’ll take back what I said about him.
Macho knows his **** man u not coaching in sfla for nothing if u dont know something about football, he may not coach a that certain recruit but hes connected and knows players he has to know them. He may be wrong from time to time everyone is but he knows his **** and I always enjoy his posts.

I dont get how people have a problem with Macho still till this day but are ok with that Dan Sileo ni99a would showed up with sunshine and everyone ate it up

Man fck that I don’t give af about CoRch MaRcho he said Nesta could commit to Florida and that’s just what it is y’all keep dck riding all u want

Advertisement
Man fck that I don’t give af about CoRch MaRcho he said Nesta could commit to Florida and that’s just what it is y’all keep dck riding all u want
And everyone here has been wrong before so and look up all posters and they been wrong about something, didnt usay Malik Rosier would be better than Rustled Wilson and be a first rounder a little over a year ago? No one is holding that against u we moved on

And everyone here has been wrong before so and look up all posters and they been wrong about something, didnt usay Malik Rosier would be better than Rustled Wilson and be a first rounder a little over a year ago? No one is holding that against u we moved on

Boy are you retarded lol Never said that clown but keep sticking up for ur internet boyfriends it’s cute

Boy are you retarded lol Never said that clown but keep sticking up for ur internet boyfriends it’s cute
U mad cause u always on team special ed wrong, I speak real **** bruh and admit if Im wrong. G ni99az talk truth, and u did say that so go back and look for it to delete it

Advertisement
Remember when you said he would get drafted higher than Kaaya? That boy isn't even going to get drafted.

No I don’t remember that either lol Kaaya is going to have the same NFL career as Rosier you were dck riding the messiah as a future NFL starting QB

Advertisement
No I don’t remember that either lol Kaaya is going to have the same NFL career as Rosier you were dck riding the messiah as a future NFL starting QB

False. Kaaya actually made the NFL. Rosier will never make a squad. You said Rosier was the best Miami QB since Dorsey lmfao.

False. Kaaya actually made the NFL. Rosier will never make a squad. You said Rosier was the best Miami QB since Dorsey lmfao.

Lol at Kaaya actually made the NFL. you lookn g@y af out here Macho can stick up for himself. He’s the only one on here trying to puff his chest out about something that’s not true...

I’m not in this thread trying to flex like I’m perfect on every call I make but you can suck my **** whether I’m right or wrong.

Lol at Kaaya actually made the NFL. you lookn g@y af out here Macho can stick up for himself. He’s the only one on here trying to puff his chest out about something that’s not true...

I’m not in this thread trying to flex like I’m perfect on every call I make but you can suck my **** whether I’m right or wrong.

i don't give af about macho. I am just saying you gassed up rosier all summer and the dude is garbage.

Advertisement
Back