Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good article by the Herald. Coach Smith...I forgot he was his HC. Yea, he's a pretty big Miami fan lmao. We actually may land Hazelwood. He'll probably come up there this weekend with him. Good coach, even better man! Coach Brown tapped into the DeKalb connects, and he has a lot of them. Dam, here's to great weekend for the U.

Hey d!ckhead...

I was 4/4 on the Heritage players. I told yall where each one of them was going.

Wish someone could find those posts. Many of the familiar imbeciles who like to puff out their chest on this site killed you for that prediction and shocker they were wrong.

Could be Brendon
Howell and the dude from Clemson with the 560 letter last name
not trying to say it’s not possible but why would they contact a kid they knew about and refused to offer? If it’s similar to Jarren then it’s going to be somebody who already holds an offer and Jarren got his November 2016.

Again not saying it isn’t the case but it wouldn’t make sense if the situation is similar to Jarren’s.

Last edited:
Could be Brendon

not trying to say it’s not possible but why would they contact a kid they knew about and refused to offer? If it’s similar to Jarren then it’s going to be somebody who already holds an offer and Jarren got his November 2016.

Again not saying it isn’t the case but it wouldn’t make since if the situation is similar to Jarren’s.
I’m making a guess I don’t really know

Advertisement
Haselwood is ours.
Signed, sealed and delivered.
Take it to the bank.

😳😳😳😳
1BF5F40C-F535-4C71-84F7-B15096EA2695.gif

Good article by the Herald. Coach Smith...I forgot he was his HC. Yea, he's a pretty big Miami fan lmao. We actually may land Hazelwood. He'll probably come up there this weekend with him. Good coach, even better man! Coach Brown tapped into the DeKalb connects, and he has a lot of them. Dam, here's to great weekend for the U.
Coach brown played at Tucker bro..... very connected up here

My favorite part of the Haselwood circus is the UGA posters crying that Miami bought him and he just got a new Benz

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hartley vs Dugans... who gets the crown? Hartley in 2017 pulls Jordan and Mallory then 2018 possibly Zipp and Hodges. Dugans in 2017 pulls Pope, Hightower, Wiggins, and Ezzard with 2018 possibly Haselwood and Payton. Who is the ace?

Why not both? Isnt that the point? Have a team full of technically sound coaches that are ace recruiters.

Advertisement
Back