Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Has anyone noticed on JH Instagram page he only has Miami up on his pics.. I feel like heโ€™s going to commit after we get the win vs fsu.. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ CanesGang

Advertisement
Has anyone noticed on JH Instagram page he only has Miami up on his pics.. I feel like heโ€™s going to commit after we get the win vs fsu.. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ CanesGang

Just so long as nobody gets the โ€œaw shucks he didnโ€™t commit he not cominโ€ mopes if he doesnโ€™t pop. Let the kid have his time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
UGA fans thinking Shapiro out here handing out Benz from jail. Imagine us outbidding a SEC school in this day and age.

Advertisement
Hey d!ckhead...

I was 4/4 on the Heritage players. I told yall where each one of them was going.

Coach Macho was spot on last year about the Heritage boys. He broke everyoneโ€™s hearts on here and nobody wanted to believe him. Coach Macho is legit

It was tough to hear. But you were right.

Wish someone could find those posts. Many of the familiar imbeciles who like to puff out their chest on this site killed you for that prediction and shocker they were wrong.

Lmao MaRcho said that Nesta Silvera was going to commit to Florida and yโ€™all on this thread dck riding the bullshxt ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ Smh

You was 4 for 4 at Wendyโ€™s CoRch thatโ€™s about it ๐Ÿ˜‚ lol

Advertisement
Back