Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
I could see how oklahoma could be in the mix but i dont understand how auburn is. Only cause they do not throw the ball either. They recently had a highly ranked receiver transfer because of the style of their offense.
They only in the mix cause of his friends. But this kid just decommited because of Georgia not throwing the ball and it’s GEORGIA. Obviousky he’s all business. I think it’s us vs Oklahoma.

Advertisement
Miami or Oklahoma I’d say. Oklahoma’s qb is leaving after this year to pursue an MLB career right?

I hope Dugans pulls this off. I hope GA folks hate CMR even more if the Canes land this kid.

Advertisement
Wow, this is big. I hope the coaches can close the deal starting this weekend. We are still up against Auburn, Oklahoma, and Ga not going to give up. I'm sure that other teams will jump into the race. And let's not forget what most of the posters on here love to bring up, the "bag game" is real and the price has risen if you want to focus on that.

If he chooses with his heart I think he'll be a Cane. I've thought that since he stated interest. The excitement in following recruiting... This is why us fans should never think that anyone is a lock to commit or bounce. If the coaching staff can pull this off we will close well with this recruiting class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s visited us twice unofficially(that right there tells you he’s genuinely interested) and will be taking an official visit this week and just decommitted so all things considered Id say we definitely are in the game but it obviously isn’t a done deal to Miami just yet or any school. This type of recruitment will go down to the wire

Advertisement
Back