Jaden Rashada Film Review: West Coast Cane

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement

Jaden Rashada Film Review: Canes land a commitment from BIG time talent at the most important position. Otherworldly arm talent with a quick release is a nightmare for a defense. God-given ability to throw on the move & change his release point.
@MiamiImmortals Shout out to @Truly_Jas @jpjedits for the cover edit !!
#GoCanes

OH DAMNNNNNNNN

I get it now. @Liberty City El you called this one of the top QBs in the class for a reason. I wasn’t expecting his arm to be NFL PRO BOWLER GOOD as a JUNIOR in HIGH SCHOOL. the throws this kid makes so effortlessly I mean these are NFL PRO level throws .

@OrangeBowlMagic I get it now man. NO WAY could Mario have let this kid go to the gators. This guy by himself will win you games with that cannon and that placement. dude is running for his life , throwing the ball from the opposite hash and they are DARTS…

my favorite HUDL film so far and I watched Francis and Wayne ( both elite AF as well).

Thank you @Stevo365

OH DAMNNNNNNNN

I get it now. @Liberty City El you called this one of the top QBs in the class for a reason. I wasn’t expecting his arm to be NFL PRO BOWLER GOOD as a JUNIOR in HIGH SCHOOL. the throws this kid makes so effortlessly I mean these are NFL PRO level throws .

@OrangeBowlMagic I get it now man. NO WAY could Mario have let this kid go to the gators. This guy by himself will win you games with that cannon and that placement. dude is running for his life , throwing the ball from the opposite hash and they are DARTS…

my favorite HUDL film so far and I watched Francis and Wayne ( both elite AF as well).

Thank you @Stevo365

The only reason people ever attempted to downplay his talent is because they were afraid we weren’t gonna get him.

It was classic Preemptive justification to lessen the sting of potentially losing out on him.

But objectively speaking, simply watching his film both HUDL highlights & full games on YTube it was pretty clear to see his arm talent is spectacular & he’s easily one of the top 5 QB’s in the Nation.

And the wildest part is his Junior year was his first year as a starter, after transferring from Liberty to Pittsburg in just one year he became one of the top QB’s in the Nation.

Put him with the Elite OT’s we’re going to sign, give him some speedy WR’s in conjunction with the depth we’ll have at TE & we’re looking at a potential Superstar ladened Offense that can be really difficult to stop with an aggressive OC.

The only reason people ever attempted to downplay his talent is because they were afraid we weren’t gonna get him.

It was classic Preemptive justification to lessen the sting of potentially losing out on him.

But objectively speaking, simply watching his film both HUDL highlights & full games on YTube it was pretty clear to see his arm talent is spectacular & he’s easily one of the top 5 QB’s in the Nation.

And the wildest part is his Junior year was his first year as a starter, after transferring from Liberty to Pittsburg in just one year he became one of the top QB’s in the Nation.

Put him with the Elite OT’s we’re going to sign, give him some speedy WR’s in conjunction with the depth we’ll have at TE & we’re looking at a potential Superstar ladened Offense that can be really difficult to stop with an aggressive OC.
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

Imagine his senior year HUDL.

Then imagine being taught by Miami’s top notch staff with Okunlola and Francis as bookend tackles and God knows what other beasts Mario adds.

that level of Arm talent you can’t teach. Yeah top 3 QB in the nation. Dude makes Pro Bowl throws NOW.

I saw @Stevo365 Emory’s film. it was good film. Emory is a 4 star QB. He looks like a college ready kid with the HDL I saw a P5 starter.

Rashada‘a HUDL screamed NFL. some of those throws are Pro bowl level. Literally levels to the HUDL insane. This kid beats Jacurri the second he gets here. If he has a strong work ethic I expect him to slide #2 behind Garcia and challenge him. he won’t be a pushover as the #2 QB I can tell you that.

Only if he can beat out Emory.
Scared Meet The Browns GIF by TV One

Last edited:
Advertisement
Crazy arm. More interested in his progression now because he still has a ton of upside available due to choppy footwork. But, in those short clips, he appears relatively sudden, so he's got the tools to clean it up. Look forward to seeing him in pads against a pass rush.

Crazy arm. More interested in his progression now because he still has a ton of upside available due to choppy footwork. But, in those short clips, he appears relatively sudden, so he's got the tools to clean it up. Look forward to seeing him in pads against a pass rush.
And intermediate game. He likes air it out which is valuable but throwing on levels will probably determine how his career goes. In the rivals vid I saw that’s an area he needs to work on.

And intermediate game. He likes air it out which is valuable but throwing on levels will probably determine how his career goes. In the rivals vid I saw that’s an area he needs to work on.
Agreed. It feels odd commenting on a HS Junior QB, but I guess that's where we've landed as college football fans. Kid is probably 17 years old. From a technical perspective, he could be an altogether different QB within the next 3 years. I don't even know if he's one of those kids who has a personal QB coach or not. The toughest things to clean up are often wicked throwing mechanics and release. He seems solid in those aspects.

Agreed. It feels odd commenting on a HS Junior QB, but I guess that's where we've landed as college football fans. Kid is probably 17 years old. From a technical perspective, he could be an altogether different QB within the next 3 years. I don't even know if he's one of those kids who has a personal QB coach or not. The toughest things to clean up are often wicked throwing mechanics and release. He seems solid in those aspects.
Good point although the rivals video was recent but he’s still a raw prospect with just starting last year and already this good. He has tools. Can develop extremely nicely. I wouldn’t count out Jacurri however shouldn’t be slept on. Physical gifted athlete. If we can mold him into a very good QB? It’s over.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back