JaDarien Boykin

Advertisement
He's a fit here no matter how undersized. At worst he could end up a backer.

Quite honestly there were a few games this year Mike Smith looked better than our starting backers. This kid has a faster step than Mike did coming in...and i would recruit a Mike Smith every class....as a great depth/special team guy

Agree on smith-my biggest concern with our starting LBs is lack of speed. Id trade some size for more speed any day of the week

Advertisement
Every now and then Shaq is a step slow to the sideline, it's his weakness...But the rest of our LB can run including the strikers. Pinckney plays really fast and was rated out as one of the best coverage LB in the country.

Advertisement
He's a fit here no matter how undersized. At worst he could end up a backer.

Quite honestly there were a few games this year Mike Smith looked better than our starting backers. This kid has a faster step than Mike did coming in...and i would recruit a Mike Smith every class....as a great depth/special team guy
100%. I love converting fast, undersized ends to MLB. If they have/develop the instincts, you have a star, but even if they don’t you could have a guy who can make up for mistakes as a run and chase player. I’m all for it.

I have no problem with taking this kid, but we are getting a little too small at the end position with a lot of tweener types. Need to make sure the staff balances this out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Next Gerald Willis? First step on this kid is lethal and him putting on some size moving him to that 3 tech role he could be a problem!

Advertisement
Back