JaDarien Boykin

Undersized but very explosive guy who could thrive in this type of attacking system. He is a take all day. This is the type of guy Virginia Tech has thrived off of for years. Would need a redshirt but could become an absolute terror on passing downs in the future.
The kid looks ready from a physical perspective anyway at 230

Advertisement
I hope they don't slow play this kid to wait on Bogle, take this kid and Bogle
Exactly my thought! I’m still haunted by dumbass ****er not even offering Elvis Dumerville back in the day🤦🏾‍♂️ docking disgrace!

Advertisement
He reminds me of those players, and it proves as long as you play with relentless effort you can still be effective as an undersized pass rusher.

He said himself in a Rivals article that he was only 6’

He is a short limbed guy that will need to pack on substantial muscle before he makes a contribution here as a DL IMO.

36801C5E-9420-468E-9C6B-B1F51565FA19.gif

Advertisement
Yeah his grades must be a mess(which would be shocking if we still got involved) or something because those highlights stand out to anyone with a pulse...

Maybe the will give Manny a couple of exceptions early on to get a few borderline kids in.

Advertisement
He's a fit here no matter how undersized. At worst he could end up a backer.

Quite honestly there were a few games this year Mike Smith looked better than our starting backers. This kid has a faster step than Mike did coming in...and i would recruit a Mike Smith every class....as a great depth/special team guy

Im convinced that we have been under the scholly limit for so long that yall forget there is a limit

Number is at least 8...Atkins and Milo won't be back from the thread where you counted. I think 7 minimum, max 10. JMO. But your number was off by 2.

Advertisement
Number is at least 8...Atkins and Milo won't be back from the thread where you counted. I think 7 minimum, max 10. JMO. But your number was off by 2.
Don't get how Milo even still had a year left, kid been here since Kosar was Qb

Advertisement
Back