JaDarien Boykin

Advertisement
Lol love the offers we have put out since Diaz has taken over. Got Doherty's finger prints all over it. He finds the kids and the coaches pull the trigger from what I understand.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm assuming that DE spot is between him and Bogle.. nothing about Bogles game wow's me, I'd want him just because the recruiting aspect of securing top talent in South Florida.

How about just take them all, bama does it. Just stack fuq it, all is forgiven if u ball out

Exactly, Take everyone. Don't do what we've foolishly done in the past and that's wait for 1 guy to commit. If Bogles comes that's great if he doesn't we have these guys lined up to take his spot.

****, I'd take these guys commitment now so Bogles knows it now or never.

Advertisement
I'm assuming that DE spot is between him and Bogle.. nothing about Bogles game wow's me, I'd want him just because the recruiting aspect of securing top talent in South Florida.
They are gonna take 2 DE so Bogle, this guy, or that guy from VT if the staff is going after him.

IMO, I'd say it's 3 guys for 2 spots. Bogle, Boykin, VaTech transfer for 2 spots, UNLESS we push some other dead weight out before signing day and can grab all 3 which would obviously be ******* incredible!

What're our chances? Who leads right now?

Edit: He's warm to GT on 247. Look's like we're the only big time offer. Don't see how, film looks very good.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back