JaDarien Boykin

I hope they don't slow play this kid to wait on Bogle, take this kid and Bogle

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
thats what it says on all his recruiting profiles, did u see him get on a scale?

1) And?? You said that like articles are always correct & accurate on height & weight? LOL
2) No I didn’t but I’m not the one staying his weight so matter of fact like you did though am I?

No one here knows what the kid weighs, I’ve seen 6’0 238 to 6’2 240. Can’t take what was stated in some article as fact.

Advertisement
1) And?? You said that like articles are always correct & accurate on height & weight? LOL
2) No I didn’t but I’m not the one staying his weight so matter of fact like you did though am I?

No one here knows what the kid weighs, I’ve seen 6’0 238 to 6’2 240. Can’t take what was stated in some article as fact.
so he weights about 240 stop being in denial ur wrong, if you go on any of the sites the shortest they have him is 6'1. You over here trying to make pointless argument while making statements that prove my point. Just take this L.

so he weights about 240 stop being in denial ur wrong, if you go on any of the sites the shortest they have him is 6'1. You over here trying to make pointless argument while making statements that prove my point. Just take this L.

The kid himself said he was 6’ lol
But alright, you got it big man. You win.

Advertisement
Back