JaDarien Boykin

Advertisement
I can think of plenty of Louisville guys alone who we should’ve taken but didn’t because their size, etc.

Shannon was a **** when it came to CB height. He wouldn’t have taken Bandy.

I was about to say I really don’t remember the last recruit we screwed over who messed up in conference for multiple years (I could be wrong).

James Burgess ate our lunch.
Luther Maddy at Virginia Tech.
Skai Moore, who wasn't in our conference but kicked our a$$ when we played South Carolina.
Rashad Weaver, the DE at Pitt who had 2 sacks against us last season. Played at Cooper City and is probably going to be an early round pick when he comes out.

I don't know if we "screwed them over" but we didn't offer. Considering the sub-par level of talent that was on this team they probably could've helped us.

Advertisement
Skai Moore, who wasn't in our conference but kicked our a$$ when we played South Carolina.
Rashad Weaver, the DE at Pitt who had 2 sacks against us last season. Played at Cooper City and is probably going to be an early round pick when he comes out.

I don't know if we "screwed them over" but we didn't offer. Considering the sub-par level of talent that was on this team they probably could've helped us.

Ya but at same time no one bats 1.000...Incl. Butch Davis.

I agree the evaluation has to be top notch, esp because bags and recent on field performance means we have to dip into the backups a little more often. Who recruiting staff should live, eat, and sleep it.

Kid is gonna go to GTech or UL and make us sick to our stomachs for 4 years.
Yeah because GT and Louisville will really scare us because Boykin will be a sack machine. He's a nice player but there's a reason why in Georgia so many schools didnt go hard for him the size question is legit

Hilarious Story on Maddy

He was committed to Marshall for the longest time. Then our idiot DC decided that Maddy was lazy, out of shape, and would have been a bad fit so we dropped him. He then commits to VT and has a monster career up there.

Yeah because GT and Louisville will really scare us because Boykin will be a sack machine. He's a nice player but there's a reason why in Georgia so many schools didnt go hard for him the size question is legit
Just don’t think we’re in a position yet to turn quick twitch guys like Boykin away.

At worst he’s a special teams beast.

Advertisement
Just don’t think we’re in a position yet to turn quick twitch guys like Boykin away.

At worst he’s a special teams beast.
You can say that about many schools especially on the dline and many passed on him. I like him here because if he's a de we'll have many guys who'll do work so offenses won't focus on him but Louisville? Yeah not as confident in it

I can think of plenty of Louisville guys alone who we should’ve taken but didn’t because their size, etc.

Shannon was a **** when it came to CB height. He wouldn’t have taken Bandy.
Yup. He passed on some good undersized LBs that could have helped for stiffs like Romeo Davis. And Golden had a size thing too. Barrow had to talk him into taking Perryman.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back