JaDarien Boykin

Advertisement
I know that during recruiting, coaches have to make certain choices. Sometimes we fans agree with the moves, and sometimes we don’t. I feel good about the kids we’re targeting and signing. And I don’t think that not signing this kid will cost us any games, no matter what school he eventually signs with. I just wish we could find room for him. I like his game, and I think his skill set is something we could use. I just remember Skai Moore, and James Burgess. Two kids that we could have had, but we decided against because they didn’t have ideal size. It came back to bite us in both cases. That being said, it’s time to move on and finish out the class.
Chatfield was slow rolled to because of his height.

Advertisement
If he is salty about another transfer it's ridiculous. Manny has a ton of rotation on the DL to keep guys fresh. There will be plenty of reps for everyone. There will also be speed packages with additional pass rushers, and depending on the opponent (esp a pass heavy one) he would get even more opportunities for sacks (that will be his ticket to the NFL as he is too small for a 3 down DE). The new DC had the top sack totals in football at La Tech. Boykin would like have double digit sacks at Miami. Hope he gets over it and realizes Miami would be best for his career.

Advertisement
Advertisement
With Munoz and Milo gone, plus Bogle playing games, I’d take this kid no question. He may be a tweener but he has elite burst and a chip on his shoulder.

Advertisement
With Munoz and Milo gone, plus Bogle playing games, I’d take this kid no question. He may be a tweener but he has elite burst and a chip on his shoulder.
He has a spot waiting for him, its not a maybe situation unless Sophser secretly visited us and is going to commit

We should absolutely take this kid no question. With that burst and his frame looks like he could grow into a DT.. kind of guy that goes to Louisville and then sacks us 3 times when we play them later down the road

We should absolutely take this kid no question. With that burst and his frame looks like he could grow into a DT.. kind of guy that goes to Louisville and then sacks us 3 times when we play them later down the road
O defensive tackle a thrya size is a no no you’re asking him to put 40 pounds on an already thick 6’1 frame. End or linebacker all the way

O defensive tackle a thrya size is a no no you’re asking him to put 40 pounds on an already thick 6’1 frame. End or linebacker all the way
With that step definitely an end but just saying he looks like he has the frame to naturally grow into a DT. Not right away but just saying you never know how his body will add weight with a college strength program.

Advertisement
Back