Jacurri Brown's game today

Based off my memory

3 tds 0 int
1 lost fumble

Atleast 150 yards rushing

And I have to say, his OC is holding him back. Worst offense ever, think Paul Johnson GT.

They were down 14 with like 2 minutes left and forced to pass the ball. Jacurri lead them to two quick scores. Even made a great completion that was called back to an oline penalty, and another good pass that hit his receiver in the helmet.

He obviously has mechanic issues that need work, but man he has every tool you want. Is a gamer. And is raw bc his coaching staff is a$s juice
I’ve always said he’s very raw and needs a lot of work.

Advertisement
This is just classic typical CIS. Writing the guy off after a couple of quarters in his first high school game of the year.

Unbelievable.

I’m not cheerleading for him, I don’t know what his ultimate upside or downside is, but some of you people need to stick to your day jobs.

I remember a guy that played quarterback in Boynton Beach that you would’ve probably crucified and is now cashing multi-million dollar paychecks in the NFL and is an NFL MVP. You know who I’m talking about.

Just shut the fūck up saying he has no chance. You don’t know that. He might be unpolished, so the fūck what.

The comparison comes quick to mind. However, I really don't recall, was Lamar's arm talent questionable or was it just that he ran so much and didn't display his arm so much?

Most of CIS probably would've had him pegged at WR before stepping on campus though.

Advertisement
He’s got a lot to work on. No doubt about that. But he’s got some tools. Big arm. Big frame. Nice speed. Overall a really good athlete. Not a polished QB by any means, but we don’t need him to be that at this point. His play caller ain’t helping him out at all, either. All plays are either Brown running middle, left or right, draw….. or try and hit em deep. No stick routes, hitches, quick slants, shallows, mesh…. nothing to help this young dude out. Give him a real OC and a **** scheme and judge him then. Watching this offense is brutal.
I've been saying this for a while. They basically run the Ravens run game, which is great, but the pass concepts are a joke.

As for the folks writing him off as a QB - I wholeheartedly disagree. But obviously there will be an adjustment period for Jacurri to execute a passing game that doesn't just have RPOs and 1-man route concepts.

Advertisement
I will keep it real.

You are stupid, your opinion is unfounded, stubborn and extremely flawed, you dont make any attempt to back up your point via film or some form of detailed analysis, you just **** on a HS kid that isnt even 18 years old and you said that you would prefer a four star athlete over a Top 2 TE prospect in the country who is so athletic that teams still try to recruit him as a WR.

Should be real enough, by the time Brown gets to the team you probably wont be here anyway.
Best post I've seen on here in a while. Of course the ****iest take artists on here are the ones who never try the bolded.

PASSING STATS

10/18 163 yds 3 TDs

126 QBR

RUSHING STATS

145 yds rushing 1 TD

TOTAL OFFENSE:

308 Total yards
4 TDs

Shows enough leadership to lead his team to tie in the last seconds after being down 14 in the fourth quarter.

The CIS TARD PATROL: ”make him an H-back”

”Pro style, bro”

”He’s another Sitowski, bro”

Advertisement
Lowndes only return maybe 3-4 starters on offense. They made the state semifinals last year. Last 20 years they’ve been a power in Georgia football’s highest region qualification, but they’re longtime coach Randy McPherson retired who ran the veer for decades I think. So this is their second year of an entirely new offense that actually throws the football.
I mean yeah, but that doesn’t excuse this years team for being not good. It’s the first game so who knows.

Advertisement
My cousin called me and said yo u see this miami commit at QB who is on TV in georgia?? He is an FSU fan. Sign me up. Thats what we pay coaches to do is coach these kids up not everybody is a finished product. His dual threat ability alone can give defenses ****. Some if yall still be talking down on king

I mean yeah, but that doesn’t excuse this years team for being not good. It’s the first game so who knows.
Who says they’re not good? They lost in OT to a Very good Walton team. I guess AH isn’t good because they lost handily to IMG? Jacurri with all of his flaws was the best player on the field!

Let me try to understand these posts since I didn’t watch the game and only read what I can here.
Brown lead Lowndes to 2 touchdowns in the final 26 seconds by throwing 2 touchdown passes, of his total of 3, and also ran for 150 yards.
And people are on this website complaining about mechanics? Is anyone considering just how stupid a complaint about mechanics is after watching a quarterback lead a team back from 14 points that late in a game?
The kid is a winner and he’s the best athlete on the field.
Lashlee and Diaz are not so dumb as to pass up on someone with the potential of a Lamar Jackson or Vince Young or at least Tayson HIll. You think players like this grow on trees?

Advertisement
Back