Jacurri Brown's game today

I would love nothing more to get mocked for this thread and take every day for eternity. Torrance Gibson was a way better passer. I don't know why some people have a problem keeping it real. Super glad he's on our team. But if we're depending on his arm, we have problems. Turning this off and going out.
I will keep it real.

You are stupid, your opinion is unfounded, stubborn and extremely flawed, you dont make any attempt to back up your point via film or some form of detailed analysis, you just **** on a HS kid that isnt even 18 years old and you said that you would prefer a four star athlete over a Top 2 TE prospect in the country who is so athletic that teams still try to recruit him as a WR.

Should be real enough, by the time Brown gets to the team you probably wont be here anyway.

Advertisement
I would love nothing more to get mocked for this thread and take every day for eternity. Torrance Gibson was a way better passer. I don't know why some people have a problem keeping it real. Super glad he's on our team. But if we're depending on his arm, we have problems. Turning this off and going out.
By far your best idea of the day.

C’mon, baby doll. All you had to do was say “look, I like his potential but I’m skeptical he can transition to a P5 QB. Hope I’m wrong”.

Instead you said:

4-5* ATH. 2* (if that) QB. This is hard to deny. I hope Likens is already in his ear.

Your evaluating a 16/17 QB prospect as tho he’s a finished product. And this case as tho he’s expected to come and be ready to start day 1..ppl like you had the same concerns about a kid like Lamar . Fact is the Kid Hs the physical attributes and by all accounts has not been trained and developed since a early age to play QB like plenty of others. You NEVER want a kid to be a finished product coming out of HS because that means they are probably done developing..then you make the lazy comp to Torrance??..it’s clownish

Advertisement
You're getting mocked currently for being wrong. We don't need to wait. Pretty apparent that when he's actually allowed to throw in favorable situations he can get it done. He's inconsistent with his footwork but I've seen multiple throws that refute your points but you made a decision on him before the game and anything that goes wrong for him you'll latch on too. The biggest issue with Brown is his coaching staff and playcalling. He just led his team from two TDs down with less than 1:20 to go and his arm had plenty to do with it.

Advertisement
Yea I just turned the game on and saw him lead them down the field. Lets see what he continues to do.

Most scouts don't make judgment off a player in one quarter, so I won't either. I know CIS is more talented tho, so I'm seeing these definitive scouting reports lol.

I also remember this time last year CIS hated Jake Garcia and now they slobber all over his ******* lol.
Fact

Size and attributes. He has a strong arm, but that’s about it. Also, I hate to break it you, but Elite11 means nothing. Tate Martell, Blake Barnett, Jarred Williams, etc were elite 11 QBs too. I wish the best for the kid though
Again, I am not saying he is going to be elite. Still he made it among the top prospects. Doesn't guarantee anything, but he certainly worth a shot on just potential. If he doesn't pan out you still have an incredible athlete.

I hope in the intervening years we recruit an accurate passer. Jacurri can run routes, catch tds and block downfield. A lot you can do with a guy with his build. But if he is under center lord help us, dude throws worse than Malik Rosier

Agree.
We need Accurate Passers.
Not accurate is no bueno.

Reading Rosier's name reminded me that he definitely had some B-LLS !!
Not the best passer of course but i will always remember that play against FSU on their turf with 6 seconds left when he came out from the sideline egging the crowd on by raising his arms; only to thereafter complete the winning TD to Langham .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Definitely has some work ahead of him to be a really good college QB but he has the tools to build upon. I, unlike some, don't expect a finished product at 17. He's a Vince Young clone when he decides to run the ball but I think he can be a far better passer. At this point it's all conjecture, time will tell. I'm glad he's a 'Cane.

I don’t know who made you qualified to be a scout or qb evaluator, but watch FAU this season when my nephew comes out to throw the rock. He’s much more of a polished qb than Jacurri at the same stage of their development. He may or may not be an NFL qb, but saying jacurri is better right now is not accurate.

Nkosi Perry your nephew?

Advertisement
Back