Jacurri Brown gaining steam as '22 QB

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
QBs commit early, and their decisions impact others due to the limited spots. The tea leaves suggest Brown (#11 QB in country) may be trending to Miami. Gaby Urrutia had an interview with Brown where he said his relationship with Lashlee is taking off. The other schools Brown named are TAMU, Texas, Auburn, Florida and Arizona State.

Florida seems to have fallen off with the departure of OC Brian Johnson. It looks like they will get a commit from 3* Nick Evers, who is the favorite of their new QB coach. Auburn and TAMU already have commits. Texas is the favorite for Maalik Murphy and ASU is trending for AJ Duffy.

Brown is not the most developed passer (14 passing TDs vs. 16 rushing TDs) but is huge and freaky athletic with raw tools and a winning pedigree. It would be an interesting fit with upside.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is like what we have now but bigger. He would definitely do well here with Lashlee. He looks like he can be a real good cfb qb. I shut it off after the first run. Offer now

Turn that **** back on and watch the second run!
You'll see him truck a kid (who stays down) in the hole, then nearly break the next kid's ankles.

Advertisement
Through the ROOF potential. After taking a more polished and ready QB in Garcia and still having a young TVD in the cut, I don’t mind one bit us swinging our bat with this kid and taking a couple of years to develop him. He could be deadly in this system, I’d be all for it and him being an ambassador for this class.

Advertisement
Through the ROOF potential. After taking a more polished and ready QB in Garcia and still having a young TVD in the cut, I don’t mind one bit us swinging our bat with this kid and taking a couple of years to develop him. He could be deadly in this system, I’d be all for it and him being an ambassador for this class.
I expect this is how Lashlee views it as well. This would be a fantastic take given who we already have on the roster.

Advertisement
What also stuck out to me were the two wr #4 and #9. They looked to be big body type with good speed and good hands. They also were willing blockers. Any body got any info on them.

QBs commit early, and their decisions impact others due to the limited spots. The tea leaves suggest Brown (#11 QB in country) may be trending to Miami. Gaby Urrutia had an interview with Brown where he said his relationship with Lashlee is taking off. The other schools Brown named are TAMU, Texas, Auburn, Florida and Arizona State.

Florida seems to have fallen off with the departure of OC Brian Johnson. It looks like they will get a commit from 3* Nick Evers, who is the favorite of their new QB coach. Auburn and TAMU already have commits. Texas is the favorite for Maalik Murphy and ASU is trending for AJ Duffy.

Brown is not the most developed passer (14 passing TDs vs. 16 rushing TDs) but is huge and freaky athletic with raw tools and a winning pedigree. It would be an interesting fit with upside.

I haven’t watched anyone in the 2022 QB class..but I see this brown kid is really the top Dual kid, so from what you’ve seen how do project him and is the interest both ways legit

Advertisement
Back