Jacurri Brown gaining steam as '22 QB

***** YOU JUST CONFUSED ME LIKE A MUTHAF.UC.KA...... YOU JUST SAID GARCIA IS KINGS REPLACEMENT BUT YOU THEN SAID IF YOU DON'T HAVE TOP TIER TALENT AT EVERY POSITION YOU NEED A MOBILE QB .............. WE DON'T HAVE TOP TIER TALENT AT EVERY POSITION SO DON'T THAT MEAN WE NEED A MOBILE QB? AND JAKE GARCIA AIN'T FINA SCRAMBLE **** BUT SOME EGGS. MAYBE I AIN'T READ THAT **** RIGHT EITHER THAT OR YOU CONTRADICTED YO SELF IN ONE PARAGRAPH.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Yes, Brian Johnson was the recruiter, but Dan Mullen is the QB whisperer as many as in the gators fan based have mentioned. So whoever he wants, he’s going to have. I’m not sure for certain, but the guys in the recruiting department at UF, have told me they are sold making sure they get Sam Horn instead. By the way, I’m a UF grad who used to work for Meyers so I’m still connected to a few of the folks over there. But don’t get it twisted... I’ve been a
Miami fan since 93 when I was first grade.
Have you ever done the chomp?

QBs commit early, and their decisions impact others due to the limited spots. The tea leaves suggest Brown (#11 QB in country) may be trending to Miami. Gaby Urrutia had an interview with Brown where he said his relationship with Lashlee is taking off. The other schools Brown named are TAMU, Texas, Auburn, Florida and Arizona State.

Florida seems to have fallen off with the departure of OC Brian Johnson. It looks like they will get a commit from 3* Nick Evers, who is the favorite of their new QB coach. Auburn and TAMU already have commits. Texas is the favorite for Maalik Murphy and ASU is trending for AJ Duffy.

Brown is not the most developed passer (14 passing TDs vs. 16 rushing TDs) but is huge and freaky athletic with raw tools and a winning pedigree. It would be an interesting fit with upside.

Reminds me of Jeremy Johnson of Auburn years back. 6’4 or 6’5, rocket arm...ran like a deer...COULD NOT read safeties.

**** yeah bruh if only for two reasons alone.

#1: It's some reeeeeallly good players in that area. Them country boys can play. Some of them wanna play in the big city.

#2: It will be a CRUSHING blow to the recruiting efforts of the semenholes...
I've mentioned a few times before that my peoples are from Valdosta originally. Still have a ton there.

There's a Cane's fanbase there. Not as large as the FSU or UGA contingent. But it's there. And we can snag a player or two from there every cycle if we put the effort in. Like you said, those boys would love to put on a big city and they love them some Miami.

**** yeah bruh if only for two reasons alone.

#1: It's some reeeeeallly good players in that area. Them country boys can play. Some of them wanna play in the big city.

#2: It will be a CRUSHING blow to the recruiting efforts of the semenholes...

Yeah, south Georgia (and even into Atlanta) should be an area that we target, on a level with Orlando-Jax and maybe even Tampa.

Kids in that area also have a lot of exposure to Florida and Florida State. Lots of people in rural Georgia don't necessarily see "the big city" as some sort of evil thing. Atlanta and Miami are both attractive as southern city destinations.

Rural kids in Alabama-Mississippi and South Carolina-Tennessee-Kentucky are a lot more country-ish than the South Georgia kids are, on average.

Advertisement
I've mentioned a few times before that my peoples are from Valdosta originally. Still have a ton there.

There's a Cane's fanbase there. Not as large as the FSU or UGA contingent. But it's there. And we can snag a player or two from there every cycle if we put the effort in. Like you said, those boys would love to put on a big city and they love them some Miami.
Same here, my mom's side of my family is from that area (Quitman/Asheville, Fl. & Greenville, Fl.) and I can vouch for what you're saying. Some people from that type of area want nothing to do with the big city and some can't wait to leave. We can speak to that personally, otherwise we wouldn't be from down here. If we can find one or two there consistently, we can have a steady stream of contributors and potential stars...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back