Jacorey Brooks

Love seeing elite recruits being aggressively courted like that. I wonder if it's the non-coaching recruiting staff or a specific coach, or a committe of people who have been on him? Likens is too new to be his primary recruiter, no?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully for the two seasons Lashley is probably here for. A good year 1 would easily yield us at least a 10-win season, and very high demand for Lashley pending the early results of year two with a beefy schedule. 2 good years and he is as good as gone.

Question is, who on the current staff takes over? If i'm Manny, i'm looking at it from that perspective.
That's why you make sure your QB coach is a guy who is capable and ready in the fold to make that step to OC so you don't miss a beat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LSU is the team to beat right now for Brooks but he's going to be open to us. This season is absolutely critical in his recruitment. We have to do well. 10+ wins well.

Advertisement
I still don't think he's that athletic but he finds ways to get the job done even without clean separation. He's a lot like DeAndre Hopkins. Definitely a high floor prospect. Good fit for us and LSU tbh.

Advertisement
Back