JACOLBY GEORGE

Off topic but that QB he played with looked solid. Saw he signed with UT Martin. Would like us to start taking kids like him as 2nd QB in classes.

Advertisement
**** this caught me off guard. Thought it was a wrap for the gaytor, but I also havent been paying attention as much lately.

Which makes this commit that much more enjoyable

*edit...or am mixing him up with someone else?*

Last edited:
Advertisement
I've seen him play about 6 or 7 times at Plantation. He's not a huge guy but he's got good size. He's an outside guy, not a slot. His testing numbers outside of a 4.7 40 were all very good which leads me to believe he just hasn't been trained to run the 40 correctly because he was always the fastest guy on the field when I saw him play. He's capable of making the underneath catch or he can blow the top off a defense. Very solid 4 star prospect but not a sure fire star.
This is perfect and i thank you very much. Like i said i only know what i read, i didn't see a HL film in the thread outside of the 7v7 in the rain tape, and i'm to lazy to go and look up his tape, so i was wondering what we were getting. To be honest, if you only know what you can read from crootin sites you would think this is a smaller possession receiver who can't run by people. More "crafty" than "athletic" type of player, but a 4.7 in HS is NOT slow. I liked the comment about being the best player on the field every game and being able to take the top off. That is always a plus. Very few truly run elite 40 times, but you're probably right when you say he hasn't been taught how to run the 40. Feeley, natural growth and maturation, and a dedication to his craft he will get faster.

Thank you very much for your thoughts and the write up.

I've seen him play about 6 or 7 times at Plantation. He's not a huge guy but he's got good size. He's an outside guy, not a slot. His testing numbers outside of a 4.7 40 were all very good which leads me to believe he just hasn't been trained to run the 40 correctly because he was always the fastest guy on the field when I saw him play. He's capable of making the underneath catch or he can blow the top off a defense. Very solid 4 star prospect but not a sure fire star.

I think he's more similar to Calvin Ridley than Stacey Coley. George is a very special route runner, and when it's all said & done will probably run 4.5 and be a tad slower than Ridley

Advertisement
Off topic but that QB he played with looked solid. Saw he signed with UT Martin. Would like us to start taking kids like him as 2nd QB in classes.
The QB was a big kid with a huge arm but his accuracy could be all over the place. Honestly not a Miami level recruit but he could have a nice college career with more coaching. Plantation’s coach is a long time wing T offense guy but he changed up his offense a bit to better fit his talent at QB and WR. Not sure if they had the best QB coaches.

I think he's more similar to Calvin Ridley than Stacey Coley. George is a very special route runner, and when it's all said & done will probably run 4.5 and be a tad slower than Ridley
Always jocking the other teams.....
Face it he's more like Coley because he's a Cane.

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** this caught me off guard. Thought it was a wrap for the gaytor, but I also havent been paying attention as much lately.

Which makes this commit that much more enjoyable

*edit...or am mixing him up with someone else?*
Definitely confusing him with someone else. He's been a Miami lean for a bit

978DC59C-A074-43FB-BCB5-0BD5F72439CB.jpeg

Advertisement
Back