JACOLBY GEORGE

Advertisement
Once he gets with a speed coach he will get faster. His arms go side to side when he takes off and that actually causes him to loose speed. They will correct that and he will be even faster.
Na, he’s probably in the 4.55-4.6 range. He’s gonna get way faster as he gets stronger. A lot of dudes just don’t know how to do a 40 out of high school.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1EF1CE2D-A287-41AA-B8B5-E68027A5FCD7.gif

The spring dead period has been a problem, but I won’t be shocked if as things open up and recruits are allowed on campus we see both Garcia and Milroe making OVs.
Lashlee did visit Garcia before lockdown. That'll be a good get...

For those that have seen him play, what kind of player are we getting here? From what i have read my it seems he is a "possession" receiver, with great hands, and makes plays. Not a burner, but not slow either.

@gogeta4, @Liberty City El

Who else knows about this guy. Does he have any "elite" traits, what does he need to do to improve outside of speed?

Advertisement
"twitchy athlete with strong hands and a decent first punch step. hips are smooth and he keeps his head up throughout the play. grinder speedster and smart. competes in various sports which reveals a high athletic IQ. leads chess club and mensa club, smart OL WR are always successful. prefers east west coast hip hop, revelaing top shelf music palate." CIS recruiting profile

Advertisement
"twitchy athlete with strong hands and a decent first punch step. hips are smooth and he keeps his head up throughout the play. grinder speedster and smart. competes in various sports which reveals a high athletic IQ. leads chess club and mensa club, smart OL WR are always successful. prefers east west coast hip hop, revelaing top shelf music palate." CIS recruiting profile
Excuse me sir....ehh that’s pretty much it. Carry on.

i wonder if brinson announcing his commitment date on June 13th made Jacolby announce his commitment before June 6th as he previously stated. welcomed to the U! now, we need Brinson to follow!

For those that have seen him play, what kind of player are we getting here? From what i have read my it seems he is a "possession" receiver, with great hands, and makes plays. Not a burner, but not slow either.

@gogeta4, @Liberty City El

Who else knows about this guy. Does he have any "elite" traits, what does he need to do to improve outside of speed?
I've seen him play about 6 or 7 times at Plantation. He's not a huge guy but he's got good size. He's an outside guy, not a slot. His testing numbers outside of a 4.7 40 were all very good which leads me to believe he just hasn't been trained to run the 40 correctly because he was always the fastest guy on the field when I saw him play. He's capable of making the underneath catch or he can blow the top off a defense. Very solid 4 star prospect but not a sure fire star.

Advertisement
Back