JACOLBY GEORGE

Advertisement
🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King ...'Eriq King ...

Absolute Perfection!!!

Advertisement
I'm jocking other teams?? LMAO. Have you read my other posts? I'm strictly comparing their games from high school, and the fact they're both from S.FLA. His coach seems to agree with me. 🤷‍♂️

I definitely have no interest in your post. I could care less about Ridley.
Thanks for sharing.....

I hope he has a better career than Stacy

If he does, he'll be a legend.

Stacy Coley ranks 2nd behind Reggie Wayne in career receptions, 5th in receiving yards behind Lamar Thomas, 4th in receiving TDs, 3rd in kick return yards and 6th in all-purpose yards in the U record book. Plus he balled out every time he played against fsu.

Simply put, Stacy Coley is arguably the best receiver to come through the U in a decade.

This kid better hope he's at least half as good as Stacy Coley.

ETA: I see now that I was beaten to this post by almost three million years smh

Coley is second all time in receptions at UM, fifth in yardage and fourth in touchdowns. If he has a better career than Stacy Coley, he'll go down as an all time great.

This is true but if you fart next to him he’ll get hurt and ask to come off the field.

Advertisement
The QB was a big kid with a huge arm but his accuracy could be all over the place. Honestly not a Miami level recruit but he could have a nice college career with more coaching. Plantation’s coach is a long time wing T offense guy but he changed up his offense a bit to better fit his talent at QB and WR. Not sure if they had the best QB coaches.
Thanks for info. Usually never see a QB stick out while watching highlights of these skill position players in sofla. I thought he did.

Watched the highlight video again.
I’m curious if anyone has his specific speed because he doesn’t look fast, but is consistently faster than whoever is covering him or trying to tackle him. Like literally 1-2 steps faster. Almost like he isn’t trying to blow by but makes sure you can’t tackle him.
frankly I don’t care how fast a receiver is as long as they are faster than the Defensive backs.
but I am curious

Advertisement
Played against some pretty good secondaries and lit em up. Chaminade he had his way with, made plays against STA, i think Heritage to. He just makes plays...ill say he is int he mold of Keyshawn Smith from last class.

Locally he isnt Stacy Coley...i got him comped as Rashad Greene from STA that went to FSU.
I like that comp. Greene wasn’t real fast or real big but he was a good WR and had a great college career. I can see George doing that.

Played against some pretty good secondaries and lit em up. Chaminade he had his way with, made plays against STA, i think Heritage to. He just makes plays...ill say he is int he mold of Keyshawn Smith from last class.

Locally he isnt Stacy Coley...i got him comped as Rashad Greene from STA that went to FSU.

Well, Greene was as productive as they get at the college level. The kid was always open and always got the ball. I'll take it.

Advertisement

Good comparison

Okay Manny, okay

Much better class this year shaping up compared to where we were last offseason

Advertisement
Back